Poll

Poll • Military Weapons

Keep the military weapons to intensify and create chaotic combat.
Cut down on military weapons to keep realism and make finding guns very serious.

Author Topic: DayB • 1/14/14  (Read 101014 times)

while i agree with skele, i'd love to help you guys on the map. i really want to see this project done and the extra help always improves motivation.

also, you should keep all of the duplications of buildings and such and try to replicate the style but change the terrain.
some 1 brick trees could work nicely. elm's couldn't fit the style but im sure you could commission phydeoux to make more that could fit the theme.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2013, 05:19:17 PM by Passta »

Model the trees that are on the map?

while i agree with skele, i'd love to help you guys on the map. i really want to see this project done and the extra help always improves motivation.

also, you should keep all of the duplications of buildings and such and try to replicate the style but change the terrain.
some 1 brick trees could work nicely. elm's couldn't fit the style but im sure you could commission phydeoux to make more that could fit the theme.
We are keeping the duplications, without a doubt, it'd be stupid to do so.

Although that would be nice to have one brick tree's, I don't know if we could replicate the same results.

Sorry to be picky, but donator is spelled wrong. They should be something important to spell correctly

Sorry to be picky, but donator is spelled wrong. They should be something important to spell correctly
That has been fixed, thank you!

edit: Reposting this for the people who didn't see Rusty's amazing guns. (Rusty, finish your damn guns!)

« Last Edit: October 27, 2013, 06:40:51 PM by Derroith »

That has been fixed, thank you!

edit: Reposting this for the people who didn't see Rusty's amazing guns. (Rusty, finish your damn guns!)

Omgeeee.

Can you post some higher res images of the models or add them to P3D?

I've cleared the map and saved it to test making a new map.

You've come all this way to start a new map? Looks like I will have to wait even longer :c

You've come all this way to start a new map? Looks like I will have to wait even longer :c
It will actually be much faster, I promise.

You guys can quote me on that, I will be putting a lot of time into this. I'm starting today and since breaks are coming up I can cram more time in.

I've even made a custom brick pack to save more bricks!  :cookieMonster:

So if you release this mode to the public, will that weapon pack also be able to be used outside of DayZ?

So if you release this mode to the public, will that weapon pack also be able to be used outside of DayZ?
It will be a part of the mod so if you really wanted them you'd have to clip them out and make them yourself.

The guns would be high damage too so there wouldn't be much use for them if you instantly ripped them. But yes, you could say so, did I say it'd be released to the public? No. That might change later on, I'm confident nobody would host it properly because you basically need a very large map.

edit: I can't upload my brick pack to the RTB server so it'll take a bit before the server's up and running again.

can i volunteer to test?

The Halloween Raffle!!

To honor DayB's progress and activity for being a so far successful and fun experience we are going to hold a raffle. There will be more raffles in the future so if you don't win this time, there will be plenty other times.

Here are some guidelines:

• One ticket/vote per person!
  • If you are admin/tester/important and you know, you may not enter!
  • If you don't want it feel free to give it away!

The prize:

• Premium to DayB and it's testing!

To join the raffle all you have to do is post and and say that you're joining.  

Happy raffling! (Raffle ends on 11/3/13!!)
« Last Edit: October 28, 2013, 10:10:06 PM by Derroith »