Poll

Poll • Military Weapons

Keep the military weapons to intensify and create chaotic combat.
Cut down on military weapons to keep realism and make finding guns very serious.

Author Topic: DayB • 1/14/14  (Read 105490 times)

Bump!!

Going to Poland for two weeks on Sunday and will be gone till the 28th of July. Shappeh and poo will be in charge for the time being- I still may be able to get on the forums and ask questions but I have no clue at this point.
Did you really have to put Charlie in charge?

Did you really have to put Charlie in charge?
Who is Charlie ... ?

Holy shat. Is there any possible way I could help build? I would love to be a part of this project. In fact, me and Gunny and a few friends re-made Day Z on blockland a year ago or so. Too many bricks forgeted it over. Message me back if I could help.

RTB Name: Revoltech

« Last Edit: July 14, 2013, 09:39:41 PM by Rusty »

I cant wait to see when we can play on the server

Could there be like a western revolver and an generic police man pistol? It would add a lot more variety to it personally.

There you go, I was still uploading. Eventually there will be all of these: http://dayz.gamepedia.com/Weapons .

THEM MODELS THOUGH.

No one answered my question :c

Holy shat. Is there any possible way I could help build? I would love to be a part of this project. In fact, me and Gunny and a few friends re-made Day Z on blockland a year ago or so. Too many bricks forgeted it over. Message me back if I could help.

RTB Name: Revoltech

I'm not really in charge of the building but if you join the server hosted by me and build some stuff on the side we may be able to dupe it in if it is in the same style as the already build stuff on the side.

We need barns, docks, military buildings, city buildings, factories, all sorts. So feel free to help out.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2013, 07:57:39 AM by Rusty »

I'm not really in charge of the building but if you join the server hosted by me and build some stuff on the side we may be able to dupe it in if it is in the same style as the already build stuff on the side.

We need barns, docks, military buildings, city buildings, factories, all sorts. So feel free to help out.

The password is daybee.

Mkay. I appreciate it. Is the server up right now?