DayB • 1/14/14

Poll

Poll • Military Weapons

Keep the military weapons to intensify and create chaotic combat.
Cut down on military weapons to keep realism and make finding guns very serious.

Author Topic: DayB • 1/14/14  (Read 99909 times)

Awesome. I can't wait to play this.

I'm I gunna be added to the sound design team people?

I will be updating the original post to clean it up and add new pictures since they're outdated.
Note that the new map is something fresh for most of our followers; very few people have seen the new one in its unfinished glory.

I saw a sneak peek of the map using BL's server list preview. Looks really nice.

I redid a lot of the original post, all that's needed is to post new pictures and do a bit of table work.

I also threw in a credits section and removed several sections including history and polls, both have been archived for the future.

cool op, would be awesome if you could show us how's the map coming up

I can't see a donate button. Not sure if I'm going to, though.

New op looks a lot nicer and is really good, but you probably want to fix this double negative I found:
Note: being an administrator doesn't not provide you with premium!
anyway, good job!

New op looks a lot nicer and is really good, but you probably want to fix this double negative I found:anyway, good job!
Fixed! Thanks!!

I can't see a donate button. Not sure if I'm going to, though.
Totally free will, donate is at the way bottom, it's a link, not a button. I might've stated it was a button but it's not, I can make it an actual button to clarify for people.

cool op, would be awesome if you could show us how's the map coming up
I forgot to say I wasn't done with adding into it! I'm going to update the media section today with brand new screenshots.

Here is the map on the blockland server list

do you have single block trees, it seems like it would take up all the bricks

do you have single block trees, it seems like it would take up all the bricks
All the tree's are around 20~ bricks, it does add up but we have contemplated that idea a lot.

I added pictures to the original post of that town down there, I will keep adding on as soon as I get more content.

edit: Nothing like a little late night testing!

« Last Edit: December 26, 2013, 11:43:39 PM by Derroith »

I know that anyone can make an item datablock mount to a player, but with the New Year we will show a sneak peak of what they are really used for.

My god, the progress is off the charts! Expect more sweet models from our good guy Phydeoux.

Are you going to be able to open up other peoples backpacks like in DayZ?