Raichu - I am on your team!!!

Author Topic: Raichu - I am on your team!!!  (Read 3472 times)

It's her/his server, so yes, she/he has the right to ban him for this.
Captain obvious.
We know they're allowed.

But it's not the right thing for them to do so.

Oh, so you're saying that if I hosted a party, I would have the right to violently throw everyone in a large pit because it's my party?
Yes. It's your server, your game. You can do whatever you want to whatever people on your server, lol.

Yes. It's your server, your game. You can do whatever you want to whatever people on your server, lol.
Let me quote that so I don't get flamed.

Do whatever you want to any person on your server, but the people always have the right to leave your game. So yes, it's totally cool for you to throw people in a violent pit, if you want to loose players. Thank god there are some fair servers still running around.

Let me quote that so I don't get flamed.

Do whatever you want to any person on your server, but the people always have the right to leave your game. So yes, it's totally cool for you to throw people in a violent pit, if you want to loose players. Thank god there are some fair servers still running around.
Badspot disagrees.

Quote from: Badspot link=topic=152994.msg3630597#msg3630597
Might does not make right, friends.  You can't host a party and then fling stuff at people because it's "your party".  If you cheat at your own dm you are a pathetic child.  Cucumberdude is in the wrong here.

Just because you can do something, it doesn't mean you should do it.

Holy stuff you're dumb
Yosher said PARTY, not BLOCKLAND SERVER, You are saying he has the right to throw everyone into a pit because it's his party and the police can't do a loving thing about.
What if I owned your house, think I'd have the rights to blow it up, killing everyone inside?

So yes, it's totally cool for you to throw people in a violent pit, if you want to loose players.
purplemetro

i'm having a party at my house

would you like to come?

Holy stuff you're dumb
Yosher said PARTY, not BLOCKLAND SERVER, You are saying he has the right to throw everyone into a pit because it's his party and the police can't do a loving thing about.

Sorry, that's yosher's fault for not elaborating better :/.
Anyways,

Badspot disagrees.

Alright, i'll stop.

Sorry, that's yosher's fault for not elaborating better :/.
Anyways,
Oh, so you're saying that if I hosted a party, I would have the right to violently throw everyone in a large pit because it's my party?
Where do you see BLOCKLAND Server in that sentence?

Where do you see BLOCKLAND Server in that sentence?

When somebody says that word, you usually think they are hosting a server.

Banning someone isn't like throwing them into a pit. It's like making them leave your party.

Banning someone isn't like throwing them into a pit. It's like making them leave your party.
Isn't that kicking?

And locking the door, I guess, or making the bouncer keep you out. My point is that making someone leave doesn't harm them in anyway. Throwing them in a pit does.

As dumb as it is, maybe he really was like an informant of sorts. It's all his fault because he didn't tell you, though.