Author Topic: Overmind- Liar and hacker.  (Read 5522 times)

Welp now everyone else has your key.

Pretty sure most people here aren't going to activate it.

The picture above shows me and my friend who bought me the code.

The date was August 30,2012.

Well you posted the key and it's been shared by minimum 3 people so it's long gone but if you really didn't give it out to anyone but your brother and he really for sure didn't give it out the person who did give it out is quite obvious:

You just said your friend who bought it for you posted the key to you on facebook which means he is the actual original owner which means he is the one that is using it or gave it out.

I'm not entirely sure but I'm pretty sure Blockland has the option to buy it as a gift for someone and it gets sent to their e-mail so only they know it, buying a key for someone else but buying it and sending it to your e-mail and then copying and pasting it to them is not allowed and is the same as key sharing.

I dont understand exactly whats going on.

I banned him from all my servers. I won't tolerate lying or hacking, thanks for this thread.

Your brother gave it out.

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?action=profile;u=54030
I didnt quite get it at first and then after a short while I almost interupted my class when I realized.

Are you that clueless enough to give out your own code? I don't know if it will get deactivated, you will get banned, or both, but that was a pretty stupid thing to do.

you gave out key and proved to everybody that you have truly reached the brink of stupidity

Well, at least the key will definitely be revoked now, if there was any doubt before.
Regardless, Dotdotnonagon should be banned.