Author Topic: Blockland always removes my key.  (Read 975 times)

I have to constantly keep entering in my key after a restart,shutdown,sleep and hybernation. I did search and badspot said "You are adding or removing a network adapter, which makes Blockland think it has moved to a different computer.  This can happen from connecting a laptop to a docking station for instance.  "

i use a wifi antenna for my laptop could this be causing it? if so how can i fix it.
i have made sure blockland has read/write ability's to its folder.

Your blockland folder might be partly read-only?

I have this problem, and I'm experiencing exactly same things as you.

i forgot to add the only thing that had read only is where my custom texture are i made sure the entire bl folder is read and write then i went to tecture and made read only

Stop unplugging the wifi antenna maybe

I don't have this problem, and half of my Blockland folder is read-only.  I like my custom guis thankyouverymuch.

Your computer is probably reinstalling the wifi antenna every time you restart it.  Maybe there's some way you could remove the hardware so that it doesn't... do that?

Or.  Maybe you could keep your key in a text file somewhere and use a command like setKey("BLAHBLAH"); to put it in the console quickly right after the game loads. (Ctrl+V won't work outside of the ingame console.  I think if you click on the logo in the upper left corner, then edit, you can paste it from there)

Or.  You could get a desktop PC.

Other than that I don't really have any suggestions.  So... no solution to your problem.  Just workarounds.

I think what's happening is you may have multiple connections (different routers) in your house that Windows chides to connect to, it doesn't always pick the same connection. Try and click on the network and there should be an option to uncheck Auto Connect