Recent Posts

Author Topic: Recent Posts  (Read 2326 times)

Great job, I hope you store results forever.
Nice try.

its awesome lol

if you can store data forever, then we can catch all edits, and deletes of people, even if no one had seen it on the forum itself

its awesome lol

if you can store data forever, then we can catch all edits, and deletes of people, even if no one had seen it on the forum itself
This.

It doesn't seem to catch "un-edits", such as when a person edits the post but changes it back. Simplest thing to do is to add a reference back to the original instead of storing the whole text again.

I restarted the server. The history now contains 20 items. You'll need to refresh to get live data back again.

It does, look at the page.
"This." -> "fff" -> "This."

The 3rd edit doesn't caught.

"This." -> "fff" -> "This."

The edit wasn't caught

Yes it was, it was just delayed because right now I'm hosting this from a residential connection which is currently under a lot of neighborhood pressure.

I'm gonna bookmark this :)

i'm now on your website. edit: does it show edits?

Yes it was, it was just delayed because right now I'm hosting this from a residential connection which is currently under a lot of neighborhood pressure.
There were 2 edits and an original, but the original matched the 2nd edit and wasn't caught.

There were 2 edits and an original, but the original matched the 2nd edit and wasn't caught.

I clearly saw "This.", "boo" and then "This.".

Can you make it give some indication that something's an edit, not a new post?

I clearly saw "This.", "boo" and then "This.".
I never see the identical 2nd edit on the webpage.

Can you make it give some indication that something's an edit, not a new post?

yes. and like smaller text. or just wrap it up easier so you can view like recent 20 things much easier. since the page only shows about 6 3 things on full resolution, and during busy times that would be worse then a chatroom.