The Tavros Nitram

Author Topic: The Tavros Nitram  (Read 5258 times)

As an opinion, I would hope nothing less from my drama buddies.
he's must just be a bolster sympathizer, right?  :cookieMonster:

I feel if anyone really had a problem with Tavros it wouldn't be so easy to set your sights on my brief entrane. Enjoy the point. Hats tipped to all.
It's not that we don't have a problem with him, it's that we have a problem with you and you like starting stuff.

Another thing: Don't take advice from Icy
Icy..

But yes, I know I have been posting a lot of stupid and unnecessary things lately. I am trying as hard as I can to not suck.

Also, there's a difference between a good poster and a forum coward, Icy.

Being criticized or praised by people with no credibility is a waste of time.

You're so full of yourself it's getting painful to read what you post

you are so full of yourself that you would probably burst like a balloon if a little more of yourself would be put inside you

Icy, Boltster, you're both chuckleforgets, now please get out. This drama is about The Tavros Nitram, not your lack of self restraint.

OT:
He gets annoying as hell, most of his posts are obnoxious as forget

Icygamma is such an egotistical attention whore

Ontopic: I haven't really read his posts but it looks like he's trying to get on our good side

Your patronizing attitude is disgusting.

Can't believe your head hasn't exploded from that giant ego.

d'aww
somebody's parents didn't love them

d'aww
somebody's parents didn't love them
obviously that's why we should respect icy!
it all makes sense!

I feel if anyone really had a problem with Tavros it wouldn't be so easy to set your sights on my brief entrane. Enjoy the point. Hats tipped to all.

That's because he already accepted what he did wrong and said he would change. You however just decided to barge in here, insult everyone, and act like your normal stuck up self. I actually did not have a problem with you up until a week ago when I started to notice your ego coming back again. Now you seem worse then before.

You treat everyone like they are so little to you yet you have no grounds to back your stuff up.

Well these words obviously sparked up more stuff in this drama than nitram himself.

Good job.

you are so full of yourself that you would probably burst like a balloon if a little more of yourself would be put inside you
so does that mean if we tell him to go forget himself he'll explode?

so does that mean if we tell him to go forget himself he'll explode?
No, he means that Icy is so full of crap that if he put any more crap into himself he will burst, because he's just too full of crap.