Tonkka you can come be an insensitive handicap here

Author Topic: Tonkka you can come be an insensitive handicap here  (Read 9031 times)

tonkka
Is Bubba's new best friend because hes just as cold hearted as she is because its okay to harass grieving blocklanders when they need people the most.

When Tonkka starts making sense in his posts, I'll eat my hat.
On webcam.
Sigged. You better keep that promise.

another angry/ edgy 14 year old

move along

I lol'd at Tonkka's "apology." It looked as though he kind of wanted to say sorry, but decided to say it in the most condescending and egotistical way possible. In fact, most of his posts in this topic are so arrogant it adds to everyone's accusations of him being an starfish.

As for the people defending him saying Kitton should not have posted, their is this thing normal humans posses called common loving decency. No matter what you feel, if the person you are against experienced a death you grow up, keep your mouth shut, and save it for another day. There have been people I knew in life which i couldn't stand, but when I learned they experienced a death I still told them I'm sorry. Its called not being a stuffty human being.

"She didn't need to post the topic?" You didn't need to post acting like an starfish. Who is doing the most harm? Somebody trying to talk to friend's she made on the forum, or somebody attempting to harass a user over the death of a friend.

Some of you seriously disappoint me. Time to grow up and learn some people skills.

No... I just told the truth and didnt lie and make up some dumb excuse.... doesnt happen much on here =P
i was just making a joke ok. :(

I lol'd at Tonkka's "apology." It looked as though he kind of wanted to say sorry, but decided to say it in the most condescending and egotistical way possible. In fact, most of his posts in this topic are so arrogant it adds to everyone's accusations of him being an starfish.

As for the people defending him saying Kitton should not have posted, their is this thing normal humans posses called common loving decency. No matter what you feel, if the person you are against experienced a death you grow up, keep your mouth shut, and save it for another day. There have been people I knew in life which i couldn't stand, but when I learned they experienced a death I still told them I'm sorry. Its called not being a stuffty human being.

"She didn't need to post the topic?" You didn't need to post acting like an starfish. Who is doing the most harm? Somebody trying to talk to friend's she made on the forum, or somebody attempting to harass a user over the death of a friend.

Some of you seriously disappoint me. Time to grow up and learn some people skills.
You, sir, deserve a medal. Every post I've seen from you is well thought out and decent like this.

Bubba, though you are my friend, I'm disappointed.

My comments were actually really unnecessary and I should have kept my opinions to myself. Having never had someone close to me die I do not know the pain it can inflict and as such I really apologize for the words and actions I may have carried throughout this thread and my condolences.

agreed completely

If only there were more people on the forums who thought like this, then it would be a less hostile place at least.