Poll

a

b
c

Author Topic: Nintendo Megatopic LOCKED  (Read 151410 times)

There was a Wii U system update today. What was that about?

EDIT: Apparently it added some stability and compatibility for some software.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2013, 01:06:22 AM by Tonkka² »

There was a Wii U system update today. What was that about?

EDIT: Apparently it added some stability and compatibility for some software.
very small

Finally got my new 50 inch screen television. I can finally read what the dialog in Monster Hunter 3 says. I finally got the Wroggi armorset which is pretty damn badass since its themed as wild west.

got mario kart 7
god damn it's addicting, it's loving incredible that other players in the same room dont even have to own the game to play it

got mario kart 7
god damn it's addicting, it's loving incredible that other players in the same room dont even have to own the game to play it

Yeah but the download play friends see Shy Guy's for all the drivers.

I bought MK7 about a year or two ago and i still love it. Hint: If you want to reset your progress, hold Y and A buttons when the Mario Kart 7 logo appears to erase the save data.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2013, 03:58:07 AM by Tonkka² »

Hint: If you want to reset your progress, hold Y and A buttons when the Mario Kart 7 logo appears to erase the save data.
I would only do that if the data got corrupt (very unlikely) or if I felt like starting over when I get bored.

I would only do that if the data got corrupt (very unlikely) or if I felt like starting over when I get bored.
The latter is the reason i ever looked for this in the first place. I wanted a challenge.

On the latest Nintendo Direct, I saw the Game & Wario details, and now I really want to try it out.
Also the Nabbit player in New Super Luigi U seems pretty cheap.

On the latest Nintendo Direct, I saw the Game & Wario details, and now I really want to try it out.
Also the Nabbit player in New Super Luigi U seems pretty cheap.
Unless you've heard of the "easy mode" in Donkey Kong Country 3DS that is nothing. Instead of 2 toads and the Mario bros, they should of had Wario and Mario brothers. For luigi mode, Mario is replaced by a toad.

Unless you've heard of the "easy mode" in Donkey Kong Country 3DS that is nothing. Instead of 2 toads and the Mario bros, they should of had Wario and Mario brothers. For luigi mode, Mario is replaced by a toad.
When the Wii version came out, I was hoping it would be Mario, Luigi, Toad, and Wario. No second toad.

When the Wii version came out, I was hoping it would be Mario, Luigi, Toad, and Wario. No second toad.
I guess it could be difficult to make a midget version of Waluigi and making Wario's butt fit the collision box.

I bought MK7 about a year or two ago and i still love it