Nintendo Megatopic LOCKED

Poll

a

b
c

Author Topic: Nintendo Megatopic LOCKED  (Read 149645 times)

alright, so a community town called blockland? that'd be awesome.

This page will be N64.

so in newleaf i heard instead of the game just having one file, mayoral duties are shared between four is this true?

no
just like past Animal Crossing games, four characters can be made. the first person to move in is the one that gets to be mayor, the other three are typical players. if the first person deletes his character, i'm guessing that the next player in line becomes mayor

Wait, you can have community towns in New Leaf?

i've never heard of this before, and i'm certain it would have been a very talked-about feature
the only thing that comes to mind is "Happy Home Showcase" which allows you to check out other characters homes/designs.

also, Oracle of Ages/Seasons is being released today in the eShop. yay for something to keep me occupied till New Leaf is released :D
« Last Edit: May 30, 2013, 10:29:30 AM by Blastdown »

This page will be N64.
In that case...
Why won't Rare go back to Nintendo? Seriously, Blast Corps could use a remake/sequel.

we also need a new banjo kazooie that's about exploration like they should be, and not about crappy vehicles

In that case...
Why won't Rare go back to Nintendo? Seriously, Blast Corps could use a remake/sequel.

because Microsoft owns Rare
the team could go back to Nintendo, but their games are owned by Microsoft. they'd have to create "spiritual successors"

because Microsoft owns Rare
the team could go back to Nintendo, but their games are owned by Microsoft. they'd have to create "spiritual successors"
Would you like to play Guitar McKenzie where you defeat the old Gramp Matt by collecting poker cards to advance? All this time you would be guided by a rat called Boxes.

i just learned that when you're using the "Happy Home Showcase" feature, while viewing others home interiors you could bring up a catalog and order a piece of furniture you like. it would also make it easier to finish the damn series/themes for the HRA (assuming they didn't abolish that already lol).

another thing is the "Dream Suite" feature, which apparently is sort of like visiting a dream-version of someones town. you see the walrus guy and you can buy/trade patterns seen in the town
« Last Edit: May 30, 2013, 01:44:01 PM by Blastdown »

Its really great that they have released another portable Animal Crossing game. Much easier to play.

I am fairly sure that community towns are a thing but it'll need research

i suppose it depends on what a "community town" is.
if it means one guy creates a town, has an entire community of friendcodes written down, and constantly keeps his gates open so the community is constantly coming in and out, then yeah i suppose anyone could do that. i was thinking it was some new game feature which i have not heard of anything in relation to
« Last Edit: May 30, 2013, 02:42:48 PM by Blastdown »

Is there still a limit to the amount of people in a town at once? Or in a building at once?

You better be able to make orchards again.

Is there still a limit to the amount of people in a town at once?

probably 4 max including yourself, like before

Or in a building at once?

videos have shown 4 people
i forget what the previous number was

phoenix wright dual destinies looks radical