Nintendo Megatopic LOCKED

Poll

a

b
c

Author Topic: Nintendo Megatopic LOCKED  (Read 149590 times)

yeah okay, i can actually agree with this.

but there's only one muncher level fyi, so thank goodness.

I have reedited my post given that I actually read through yours and understood that you were taking the piss.

to reiterate, Retro, clover, platinum and wayforward are some of my favorite game makers.

DKCR is a pretty great game

Alright I have a question. I have a WiiMote and a Classic controller. If I hook them up to my PC via bluetooth will I be able to play games like SCP: Containment Breach and Slender with the brown townog sticks?

According to the japanese Nintendo Direct, Monster Hunter 4 will be released september 14.

http://wiiudaily.com/2013/05/super-luigi-u-trailer/

Alright I have a question. I have a WiiMote and a Classic controller. If I hook them up to my PC via bluetooth will I be able to play games like SCP: Containment Breach and Slender with the brown townog sticks?
Most likely not.

No but you'll be able to if you get a USB adaptor for the classic controller and Xpadder. both of these things are pretty cheap.

No but you'll be able to if you get a USB adaptor for the classic controller and Xpadder. both of these things are pretty cheap.

But I wan't it to be wireless because I am going to make people play Amnesia on my 60" TV with surround sound for my birthday party

But I wan't it to be wireless because I am going to make people play Amnesia on my 60" TV with surround sound for my birthday party
lol

You could always use a PS3 Controller.

You could always use a PS3 Controller.

I don't have one and I don't want to spend 50 bucks.

I don't have one and I don't want to spend 50 bucks.
Buy a gamepad. Those usually cost 30 bucks. I have a Logitech F310.

Oh for forget sake. Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate just keeps on being stuff even when i try to make myself believe its actually worth my loving time. Today i attempted to capture a Royal Ludroth for a longer weapon so i can cut off a Barroth's tail easier.

Attempt 1:
Place a trap after its been damaged enough, the piece of stuff runs away and i abandon the quest because this stuffty game doesn't have any items that can lure a monster to follow you trough areas. The area system is a piece of loving stuff anyway since it interferes with combat like in attempt 4.

Attempt 2:
See attempt 1, i was trying to be a bit more careful this time, but that didn't work.

Attempt 3:
Pretty much same as attempt 2

Attempt 4:
I finally get the piece of stuff to step on my trap since i placed it near the entrance to the area it escaped to in attempts 1, 2 and 3. The monster comes, gets stuck in the trap, hits me on his way there and my character flies to the area fast travel point and fast travels on the area the monster was trying to escape to. I come back, throw 2 tranquilizers but just before i get to throw the third one the piece of loving stuff trap runs out of power.

Other reasons why i hate this game:
-Whenever you get thrown around by big monsters your character sheathes their weapons randomly. I have wasted so many loving tranquilizer balls, paint balls, potions and traps because of this loving mechanic when I've wanted to sheathe my weapon so i can run to a safe distance to drink my stuff.

-Those loving ridiculous animations your character performs when they consume potions. I have lost so much health because of those
useless pieces of crap. If you're a game designer and you add this stuff to your game, at least give the player the option to loving move away if they don't want to watch the handicapped animation. In Skyrim i can consume hundreds of potions in what the game counts as a millisecond. Don't give me that loving "But you have to time your attacks and item uses, that's just how the game works" stuff. The gameplay mechanic doesn't work because it isn't fun. If this game had an actual targeting system it could work since the camera is always loving with me whenever i try to kill big monsters.

-You are only given one trap for every capture quest. There are so many times i have wasted it because of the first complaint. Not being able to pickup traps is one complaint too.

-The area system. If you are going to put this in your game, at least have the fast travel be triggered by a button press and not a damn touch. "Attempt 4" is enough for a reason.

You probably have already figured out that i don't necessarily get annoyed by the big things, but more the little things. The way how repetitive this game is isn't even bothering me, i like killing these creatures over and over again, but the little things still bug me. The reason why Minecraft wasn't shat on as the worst game of all time because of the lack of NPC interaction and such features the developers promised to exist in the full version weren't there when the full version came out (other bad things about the game like the development going in different directions) because the game offered enough gameplay and fun to keep people distracted.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2013, 09:59:37 AM by Tonkka² »

Buy a gamepad. Those usually cost 30 bucks. I have a Logitech F310.

Is it wireless and could I get a good one from a place like eb games or best buy?

Is it wireless and could I get a good one from a place like eb games or best buy?
I have no idea what eb games or best buy are like. You should get a wired one.

I have no idea what eb games or best buy are like. You should get a wired one.

Eb games is the Canadian GameStop. And bestbuy is an electronics store