Nintendo Megatopic LOCKED

Poll

a

b
c

Author Topic: Nintendo Megatopic LOCKED  (Read 149689 times)

I find it strange how people criticize Nintendo for "Overusing" the character "Mario" over and over again in ridiculous games like "Mario Golf", "Mario Baseball" and so on. I mean i obviously know why and there are very solid reasons why would one find the appearance of the same library of characters in different situations very silly, but what they don't realize is that Nintendo is making sport games actually fun by adding power ups and special moves to them with the inclusion of our favorite Italian fatass and his mates.

Nintendo made those games to make Mario more like a human. If it was the same concept over and over, Mario would still feel like just a character.

Nintendo made those games to make Mario more like a human. If it was the same concept over and over, Mario would still feel like just a character.
Eh.. What?

Wasn't Mario originally designed to be named "Mr.Video Game" or something so he would be this general video game character you could see in every game?

Is it a good deal to upgrade from a 3DS to a 3DS XL? Just curious, I don't think Nintendo is giving much of a support for the normal one anymore
« Last Edit: April 23, 2013, 01:14:08 AM by Filipe »

Is it a good deal to upgrade from a 3DS to a 3DS XL? Just curious, I don't think Nintendo is giving much of a support for the normal one anymore

Well...
There is no Circle pad + (or what ever you call it) for it.

But I enjoy keeping my Hand-Helds pocket sized.

Well...
There is no Circle pad + (or what ever you call it) for it.

But I enjoy keeping my Hand-Helds pocket sized.
Actually there is a Circle pad pro for it. You just haven't found it yet.

Actually there is a Circle pad pro for it. You just haven't found it yet.
No wonder I never saw it it's new.

I might as well upgrade but it seems way too big.

No wonder I never saw it it's new.

I might as well upgrade but it seems way too big.
The XL is nowhere "too big". The big screen is really worth it.

I just bought Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Pretty cool, I wanna try online.

I just bought Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Pretty cool, I wanna try online.
0860-3978-7467

I would definitely upgrade to a 3DS XL, but probably when some more promising software is released. The increased size seems quite neat, but I'm mainly in it for the extended battery life.

Same reason why I'm not planning to buy a Wii U right now. I'll probably buy one if they manage to increase the controller's battery life somehow.

0860-3978-7467
I will add you now, dunno if I'll be playing right now though.

I played the first 5 floors of a Hunt on hard. On the 6th level the other 2 players just stopped moving and just waited until the 5 minutes were up so we failed.

Kinda a bummer, they were flashing lights at me so they weren't DCed or away.

0860-3978-7467
I added you, not sure what I have to do now, do I need to give you my friend code? I'm not even sure where to find that :/

Console games cost so much money :( Found Fire Emblem for £33 though, Tempting.

Still you've gotta make use of that 3 games for 1 thing.

Is america doing this too? http://www.nintendo.co.uk/Misc-/Nintendo-3DS-So-Many-Games-Promotion/Overview/Overview-750393.html
« Last Edit: April 23, 2013, 08:57:03 AM by tails »