Client sided circle generator

Author Topic: Client sided circle generator  (Read 6004 times)

Simply generates circles out of bricks client sided at a decent speed, much faster than building them manually.

How to use:
Simply say "gencircle size" in chat. Obviously replace size with the size of the circle you want. For example, if I wanted a 6 brick wide circle, I would say "gencircle 6".

There is also a couple other options, gencirclein and gencircle out. Gencirclein makes a filled in circle, gencircleout makes a hollow circle with the outside filled in.

Examples:
normal gencircle:

gencirclein:

gencircleout:

Notes:
If your generating a circle and a few spots are missed, just simply generate the circle again on the same spot and it will fill those spots.
When generating a circle, it generates in full bricks. If you use a 2x2 brick and generate a 32 circle, it will actully be 64 across. If you use a 1x1 and generate a 32, it will be 32.

Download at: https://dl.dropbox.com/s/3b6wpcjrqi8fxfw/Client_Circle.zip?dl=1
« Last Edit: January 19, 2013, 11:26:20 PM by halcynthis »

I saw this, and even though it's kinda weird and pointless, it kinda isn't
That made no sense^ I guess it could be used for some sorts of building?

I personally use it quite a bit, which is why I made it. I decided to finally package it and release it because over time a decent amount of people wanted it.

Will you make a vretial version?

Will you make a vretial version?
Im just going to assume you meant to say vertical.
Making circles that are vertical would be alot harder than this due to not being able to have floating bricks. I could throw it in, but it would only work in zone bricks/water/bricks that you can build in.

I am an extended version of your name, I am a part of you.

I am an extended version of your name, I am a part of you.
That was really off topic but ok!

OH that's what you meant when you asked about client sided commands... Right.  I have a sphere generator that uses client sided console commands.  Maybe you'd like to take a look at that.  So it doesn't spam up chat.

Ontopic:  This looks awesome.  Definitely downloading.

Maybe you could make a few other generators as well.  For different room shapes and such.  Or Maybe a vertical circle generator.

I hate building circles. Thank you!

OP is wunderbar.
Nah

Does it optimise them?
O does it place a bunch of 1x1 plates

Nah

Does it optimise them?
O does it place a bunch of 1x1 plates
It doesnt have to be 1x1 plates, its whatever brick you have selected. It doesn't reduce the amount of bricks as of now though.

One stud thick circles please. The thin setting on this: http://donatstudios.com/PixelCircleGenerator

Useful for people who are lazy. Like me!