The Enola Gay

Author Topic: The Enola Gay  (Read 4439 times)

Ladies and Gentlemen, the Enola Gay:
Some music to go along with it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8OlDPqYBLw&list=FL3eP4XWqQSy5AU8b9Tpp1Vw

Side View:

The complete side view:

The hard-as-crap roosterpit exterior:

One of the four engines, this one has the gear sticking out:

The rear turret:

The interior of the roosterpit:

Little-Boy atomic bomb in the bomb bay:

Epic Churros operating the turret:

The roosterpit view:

The bomb bay (With lights on):

Epic Churros piloting:

The two switches for controlling the bomb bay doors and lights:

That's all for now
**If you want to use this for a prop, ask me via RTB chat and give my credit**
One last note: before you say "lolgay" or "gay" Please. Just. Don't.  I don't want to hear it.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2013, 01:22:41 AM by Epic Churros »

"gay"
It wasn't very gay when it dropped a bomb and killed thousands of Japenese, and I didn't come up with name.

it must be very happy!

I'll do something different and talk about the build.

It's good, although the front looks a bit stubby and the back seems to slope up very suddenly. Although that could be intentional so yeah, good job

I really like it, especially fitting the roosterpit, bomb bay, and turret in there it just seems like a real challenge getting so much detail in there with so little space.
I think the exterior looks great to although I have to say that i dont really like the back tail on the aircraft.

looks pretty great, how long did it take you to build?

I really like it, especially fitting the roosterpit, bomb bay,

What I don't understand is, if gay was such a big part of our history (and japan's), then why were the gays frowned upon later? I didn't see the enola straight nuke any japanese!

This is very good, nice work.

to the people posting "LOL GAY" ;

seriously.

What I don't understand is, if gay was such a big part of our history (and japan's), then why were the gays frowned upon later? I didn't see the enola straight nuke any japanese!
The "Enola" part of the aircraft was named after a crew member's mother. Once again, I don't know why it had "gay" in it, because as far as I know, nobody involved with the airplane was gay.