29 (30.5%)
San Francisco
6 (6.3%)
London
12 (12.6%)
Toronto
1 (1.1%)

Total Members Voted: 95

Author Topic: If Blockland ever had a real life convention, would you attend? *CHICAGO WON*  (Read 10436 times)

i would probably give in a weekend to go to a blockland convention, especially since chicago's pretty close from here

Because Chicago
Although I must agree, some people on the westcoast might not want to travel that far.

No, we build the convention center out of plastic bricks.

Do the convention in blockland itself.
And make it better than blockoworld.

Yeah, no. Chicago is too far.
If it were some place like LA, or New York, I wouldn't mind at all cause Id enjoy to go there.

But Chicago?
I have no plans to visit that place..

Also, a convention for just Blockland? We'd only have to rent a local gym for that.
It would be like an extremely autistic school dance...
Just get a booth at an already existing, already popular, video game convention.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2013, 01:41:08 PM by Mr.Noßody »

Although I must agree, some people on the westcoast might not want to travel that far.
What about the people in europe?

i would definitely attend a BL convention. i wonder if people would wear blockland suits.

Welp, a majority of forumers live in chicago, so thats why it won. I think it would be amazing to meet some people from the forum, but be horrifying at the same time

Welp, a majority of forumers live in chicago, so thats why it won. I think it would be amazing to meet some people from the forum, but be horrifying at the same time
Spencer2015