Author Topic: Team Fortress 2 - Blockland Weapon Pack (v5)  (Read 40671 times)

I installed the peg leg its broken

Of course. Check back on the topic once in a while to see the updates.

I only have 13 days left until my Photoshop trial runs out, which will make icon-creating nearly impossible as I know of no other program that can handle alpha channels :(

Check out "Gimp"

Beggar's Bazooka should be the blue rocket lawnchair

Beggar's Bazooka should be the blue rocket lawnchair
or that triple barrel one

I only have 13 days left until my Photoshop trial runs out, which will make icon-creating nearly impossible as I know of no other program that can handle alpha channels :(
GIMP

« Last Edit: January 25, 2013, 07:45:54 AM by Flubbman »

Issue: I downloaded them and extracted them without problem. The icons appeared in my backpack, but when I went to equip the huntsman, but it just went back to the original TF2 models. The icons changed too. Halp

Issue: I downloaded them and extracted them without problem. The icons appeared in my backpack, but when I went to equip the huntsman, but it just went back to the original TF2 models. The icons changed too. Halp
Did you try to equip it while on a server? If so, it could've been sv_pure.

If not, I may have screwed up while packaging the .zip again and I should be more careful with what I'm doing.

redguy's pickaxe for one of the soldier's pickaxes
do it

The peg leg for me is half the blockland one and the other normal one but the icon is their,

The peg leg for me is half the blockland one and the other normal one but the icon is their,
What do you mean "half the blockland one"? Did the game load the original model and my model at the same time or what?

You still didn't tell me how

What do you mean "half the blockland one"? Did the game load the original model and my model at the same time or what?
Kinda you can sorta see the blockland peg leg but the model is the same as the original. i will get a pic in a sec.