Dear people who wear perfume or cologne: Stop

Author Topic: Dear people who wear perfume or cologne: Stop  (Read 3613 times)

all perfume and cologne do are make people's head hurt

i have a headache now because of justin bieber and kim kardashian and other stupid people's perfume and such

:panda:

Doesn't make my head hurt, you may want to see a doctor.

i am fine and don't need to see a doctor

it is the fault of the perfume wearer

i use axe spray but it doesnt bother anyone nor does anyone elses bother me. it mainly just sticks to the clothes and you cant smell it unless you get your nose like right up in them. i rarely notice people who wear so much that you can smell them from a distance.

People are using too much then.

I wear cologne but not enough to give me a headache.

I wear cologne and no one seems to have an issue with it.

This.

I have like 5 different types of cologne, each one has gotten me pretty good attention from the opposite gender and nobody complains about it.
People around you just wear too much. Are they middle schoolers? Middle school guys normally do that kinda stuff "HEY GUYS MY MOM BOUGHT ME RALPH LAUREN COLOGNE SMELL MY ARMPIT"

Even though you could smell jimmy from down the hall.

From the looks of it the cologne isn't giving you the headache

even in small amounts

You got some issues in that case. Some people take and spray half a bottle on them and it never bothers anyone.

I always wear some form of smell-good and I have never received a negative comment about it. Sounds like more of a personal issue than everyone else being in the wrong.

Perfume, cologne, or even deodorant applied in excess is really, chokingly unpleasant.

Use it in moderation like its meant to be used, and avoid people who don't.

You should only be able to smell ones cologne if you are in a very tight space.

If your using cologne in placement of taking a shower, you are probably using way to much and need to take a shower.
I remember in middle school when people referred to Axe as 'liquid shower', and it disgusted me.

From the looks of it the cologne isn't giving you the headache

I actually have a headache right now :o