Dear people who wear perfume or cologne: Stop

Author Topic: Dear people who wear perfume or cologne: Stop  (Read 3612 times)

People who use it moderatly (e.g. Spray a little on your wrists and rub it in to your arm) are fine, its the people who think they need to spray the entire bottle on them that make my head hurt. Like. It gets to the point where I need ro leave the room sometimes.

lol not too long ago i found chunks of deoderent in the locker room
also yeah i agree

People who wear it like deodorant bug me.

this one chick sprayed this gross ass skank-perfume on me once and i smelled like whore for the first half of the day
embarrassing as richards asfiashjiafas why do you wear that its like pure citrus bs

I like the smell of vanilla perfume on Women.

You my friend, have good taste in perfume.

Doesn't make my head hurt, you may want to see a doctor.

spoiler alert: people can be allergic to cologne. it's why doctors and nurses are NEVER supposed to wear the stuff.

when i volunteered at a hospital i was basically told anyone showing up wearing cologne or potent deodorant would be fired on the spot.

I should definitely use less perfume on my body. My perfume can be felt in my friend's car since that ride from 2 days ago.

I think I'm allergic to some of this stuff too or something.

Like that one time in middle school, some jackass sprayed Axe all over the guy's locker room and I almost suffocated in there.
And more recently, crazy bitches spraying their perfume on gangstas as some sort of joke.
It all makes my head hurt.

you're dumb

cologne is awesome

It makes our head hurt because they used to much of it.
I for one only use a tiny bit, and its that light faint smell in the air.
Not that huge clouds of fumes clogging up your lungs. I also hate people
Who put to much on, it gives me a headache. My cologne smells good ;)

Proper way to put cologne on:

Spray into air in front of you, walk into it

Do that again

Spray your neck directly from a good distance

now you're good

Proper way to put cologne on:

Spray into air in front of you, walk into it

Do that again

Spray your neck directly from a good distance

now you're good
No.

Spray on wrists, rub on neck and chest with wrist, spray into air, walk into cologne sprayed air, wash hands/wrists, you're good.

No.

Spray on wrists, rub on neck and chest with wrist, spray into air, walk into cologne sprayed air, wash hands/wrists, you're good.
no but then there's too much on your neck imo

you really want it so that the only way to smell it is if a girl is giving you a hug (or maybe more DOHOHO)

no but then there's too much on your neck imo

you really want it so that the only way to smell it is if a girl is giving you a hug (or maybe more DOHOHO)
Exactly.

Who can smell your neck at a 3 foot distance?