Author Topic: [BCE] Blockland Cinema Entertainment - What bump. Need new ideas!!  (Read 13646 times)

All Members please meet at Fight4Life's BCE Server at 5:00 PM EST. If you have any concerns please PM message me. Also PM to verify that you coming. 3:00 PM EST is the Deadline. We will need to go over future plans.

I forgot to mention the deadline is 3:00PM EST at Wensday. The Meeting is Friday 3:00PM EST this week

All members please post timezone and steam name.

All members please post timezone and steam name.
EST and Sojolala24

MEETING APRROVED BY ME AND JAKOB

March 29th, 2013 1:45 PST

Meeting Mandatory

All the topics will be discussed in the server which is

"Jakob's World (BCE Meeting)

Dont be late.
Do not dissapoint the bosses

Any Issues, please message me at Fight 4 Life or PM on Youtube TheVeryHighGamer

« Last Edit: March 27, 2013, 05:23:32 PM by Fight 4 Life »

Meeting Mandatory

Dont be late.

Any Issues, please message me at Fight 4 Life or PM on Youtube TheVeryHighGamer

Great! Will be able to come. Talked to Jakko and realized I have no school Friday. All good!
EDIT: Scratch that, cant come. Got something from 3:00 to at least 4:00. Sorry.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2013, 09:30:10 AM by sojolala »

Meeting Mandatory

Dont be late.

Any Issues, please message me at Fight 4 Life or PM on Youtube TheVeryHighGamer[/s][/s]

Cancelled

Why? Wasn't able to make it anyway.

Name:BrozForevz:The Brofister
BL_ID:23647
Role (Star, Set builder, etc.):Builder,If full then star
Previous Experience:Jakob knows me well since Rai invited me to his server to make a movie but everyone else failed at the movie
Honest opinion how well you can act (or build):Builder:I make good houses and environment, Star:A good role, but need skype to chat
Timezone:4:00 to 9:30 WEEKDAYS, 3:30 to anytime WEEKENDS
Steam Name:mario57764

Why? Wasn't able to make it anyway.

Jakob was not on and he was suppose to make the server. Plus I was gonna  make a Alternate Server, but my Blockland server wont work (Now it does apparently)

We doing anything?

Jakob can't do videos since his hard drive broke and so now I am the Moderator for now. Next Friday will be a Block of The Dead meeting. We will need all actors and other employees needed. Btw we have successfully gotten 170 something subscribers. I plan on heading to 200. Please come. Meeting is at Fight4Life's BOTD Film. Time is at 5 pM to 7 pm EST. please come and thank you for your time

Jakob can't do videos since his hard drive broke and so now I am the Moderator for now. Next Friday will be a Block of The Dead meeting. We will need all actors and other employees needed. Btw we have successfully gotten 170 something subscribers. I plan on heading to 200. Please come. Meeting is at Fight4Life's BOTD Film. Time is at 5 pM to 7 pm EST. please come and thank you for your time
Well that sucks for Jakob. Guess I'll go on Friday. But one question, why is the meeting 2 hours?

Name: Nuclear Bear
BL_ID:33750
Role Set builder if possible ;)
Previous Experience: Im pretty good at building and eventing, I could make small or meduim sets, Otherwise i lag majorly
Timezone:USA Eastern Standard Time
Steam Name: I will work on it.

Thank you if you let me join ;)

@Nuclear Bear

Oh and my prev. builds are Pretty Big but after my new update to my computer i had some problems, i will fix it soon.

Name: Nuclear Bear
BL_ID:33750
Role Set builder if possible ;)
Previous Experience: Im pretty good at building and eventing, I could make small or meduim sets, Otherwise i lag majorly
Timezone:USA Eastern Standard Time
Steam Name: I will work on it.

Thank you if you let me join ;)

@Nuclear Bear

Well since Jakob is out, I might as well slip in a little yes. Reccomendation is to add a Skype name too.