Author Topic: Sir Spike. Spamming, and ruining Spades Arcade server.  (Read 5649 times)

I was on Spades Arcade server at about 11:10 playing a round of Battle Blimps when all of a sodden Sir Spike came along, and started messing around with other players, and my own consoles. Later he spammed Music bricks around the map. Then later duplicator spammed towers of 2x2 bricks. Lagging the server. Personally I think this server needs more administrating, or a votekick system. Or maybe 2 servers, one for the arcade, and the other for building apps.

Here is a bit of Picture Proof:
BattleBlimps spam

Music brick spam:

Tower Spam:

Here is his ID, and ingame name:

This was a bit of a problem, a bit of solving would be nice. Please act upon this as soon as you can, Thanks.

He built a snake and did this with rainbow bricks...

This is why dedicated servers are usually not a good idea, if there can't be administrators on at all times.

there needs to be a server client where it bans people for 2 or so days by spamming and lagging server for more than 6 seconds, if its your fault.

As long as you don't look at his spam you don't lag.

Oh hey. I'm there. I am Meteor. But yea. An admin needs to come here as soon as possible and clear his bricks and ban him. People are crashing and he went over the brick limit. So we cant build.

JEsus, he won't stop singing pokemon now.

I can't believe that Spade can't put a force field or something around those damn machines so no one can interrupt you while you play.

If you look directly at the towers, you get ZERO ping.

If you look directly at the towers, you get ZERO ping.

zero ping would mean no lag

My Photographic evidence:

He's now perma banned, thanks for reporting

I ban any MLP character names on contact.
Would have saved you some trouble it seems.

I ban any MLP character names on contact.
Would have saved you some trouble it seems.
So no one can have the fallowing words in there names
Princess
Luna
Derpy
Twilight
Sparkle
Rainbow
Dash
Oinkie
Pie
Rarity
Spike

And the list goes on. Some are obvious bronies but princess and pie can be in any name. I don't recommend an admin who bans someone base on what they like.