Author Topic: Backwards sleep schedule  (Read 1531 times)

Recently, I have been waking up around 3 pm and falling asleep at sunrise.
Anyone else night owls?

Note: I used to stay awake two days at a time; this is a big improvement.

Wasn't there another insomnia thread on here somewhere?

Btw those symptoms mean that unless you lose your virginity within a month, kansas city will destroy you entirely.

Btw those symptoms mean that unless you lose your virginity within a month, kansas city will destroy you entirely.
Want to trade? I want what you're smoking.

Want to trade? I want what you're smoking.
no thx unless you're adding some sweets to the offer or something...

no thx unless you're adding some sweets to the offer or something...
That reminds me I have cotton candy flavored salt water taffy... mmmmm

I usually go to bed around 2AM to 5AM, and wake up at 1PM to 3PM. Its an accident, I started going to bed later and later, about an hour longer a month. I can't do it any later.

Its easy to do this if you have a late night job, as did I. However I have to go to bed weirdly early if I want to do something the next day.

I'm clocking off at 2AM and waking up at 9AM today (its 12:40AM currently here) as I'm meeting a friend for lunch. Confuses my stomach, not sure how well I'll eat.

Not very healthy really. I've slept upside down for about a year, I plan to even it out again this year and go back to 1-2AM nights and 10AM mornings.

My sleeping habits got so bad that I started to hallucinate. I was delerius half of the time. It's a scary life once you get used the exhaustion.

My sleeping habits got so bad that I started to hallucinate. I was delerius half of the time. It's a scary life once you get used the exhaustion.

Far out thats not good.

I dont' have a great lot of energy, enough to keep me going. But if you are hallucinating in the day that needs to be addressed for the good of your health. D:

Far out thats not good.

I dont' have a great lot of energy, enough to keep me going. But if you are hallucinating in the day that needs to be addressed for the good of your health. D:
I'm doing a lot better. C:

Im on holiday so I'm going to sleep at around 2-4am and waking up at 10-12pm, I need to get it back to normal

Why the forget do you guys stay up so late? This isn't healthy.

I am actually pretty healthy.

To talk to people in different time zones

This is how i am right now. Woke up at 4pm, still up right now at 7am
trying to stay up as much as i can to slowly fix my sleeping schedule.
and don't even say "just go to bed at a regular time", i can't, that just doesn't work.

Thought thread title was 'backwards squidward Self Delete'

Was disappointed.