Author Topic: Dream Build Challenge  (Read 4258 times)

i want to make the bigest castle of IDK just so huge the hole ordeal

everytihng the outer wall and it would be HUGE and then the real castle in the outer wall THAT WOULD PWN

Don't forget the village and farms on the outside of the outer walls!!!

I just heard from one of my friends that Dalaran will be used as the new neutral city of Northrend. Taken there by magic and lifted into the sky.

Don't know if it's true.

i always wanted a awesome big race track with the works, an cool lab build, a massive and cool city build with all sorts of varieties of buildings, and working bots. and a awesome space cruiser build with a soccer field, a hanger, stores, a lounge, a special control area where the ship can be piloted, a cool DM arena, and much more, all in one cruiser.

those are my dream builds.

oh, yeah! and a cool base build too! :cookieMonster:
« Last Edit: September 09, 2007, 03:16:37 PM by Justin1221 »

I've got another one. My whole fleet of starships. Every ship that I've ever made in one group! Which means around... 1 million bricks maybe? And after that, who can forget the huge fight with automated cannons?!?!

my dream biuld would be the complete pillar of auttume with interier from halo 1  scaled too blockland characters :cookieMonster:

i would like to make a waterpark, i just worry the slides we currently can make would kill the look :(

water fizicks plz

yea a water park would be cool, if only someone made half pipe bricks with slippy physics, like a real water slide =D

there are arch bricks like that. (inverted arch i guess?)

just make it slippery :)

only one problem..... someone would have to create a turn one, like its just a half pipe but its slanted for turning

I want to build a model of my old house, shouldn't be too hard so I'ma try it some time.

I want to make a giant spider build, or maybe a mod for it. A vehicle would be cool. Spiders and needles are my only two fears and a nightmare build would be cooler anyway.

Hmmmmmmm... a complete medival city, no macros, lots and lots of buildings all different, say 1k houses, all with residents. An a big fortress (DEFINATELY no macros) with a king and army and stuff.