ERROR: invalid worldbox, resetting

Author Topic: ERROR: invalid worldbox, resetting  (Read 2902 times)

No idea whats wrong with this. Just randomly happened twice now.

Code: [Select]
ERROR: invalid worldbox, resetting...
« Last Edit: January 21, 2013, 06:16:44 PM by Badspot »

Badspot

• Administrator
I have edited your subject for you.  You've been here a long time glass, let's try to follow rule #1. 

My best guess would be an object given an invalid scale with some dimension <= 0. 
This wouldn't be possible via .setScale() but might be possible by setting the "scale" field when creating the object. 

I have edited your subject for you.  You've been here a long time glass, let's try to follow rule #1. 

My best guess would be an object given an invalid scale with some dimension <= 0. 
This wouldn't be possible via .setScale() but might be possible by setting the "scale" field when creating the object. 
Wait, What?

stuff, Pressed post too early. Would it be because I did this.

Code: [Select]
unRegisterOutputEvent("Player", "SetPlayerScale");

No Glass, it's most likely to do with the weapon or vehicles you're using. It crashed straight away as soon as I shot an enemy, I think it's the weapon pack.

No Glass, it's most likely to do with the weapon or vehicles you're using. It crashed straight away as soon as I shot an enemy, I think it's the weapon pack.
But I have never, ever, had any error like this with the weapon pack. Thats why i'm so confused, and I don't think Tango did when he had his fort wars up.

What the forget. It happened AGAIN.

Badspot

• Administrator
If you could get a console trace on it or come up with a way to consistently repeat the error, that would be helpful.

If you could get a console trace on it or come up with a way to consistently repeat the error, that would be helpful.
it happens at random times, So I can't leave the trace on until it happens. Sometimes it goes 10mins, sometimes it goes 4 hours.

Do a console trace anyway.

it happens at random times, So I can't leave the trace on until it happens.
What, of course you can?

He means he doesn't want to spam up the console when the error isn't persisting.

Like I said above, keep it on anyway and just piss around until it happens again, then post the trace on the forums.

He means he doesn't want to spam up the console when the error isn't persisting.

Like I said above, keep it on anyway and just piss around until it happens again, then post the trace on the forums.
Er, Lag. Oh well. I guess i'll just leave it up passworded for a bit.

As far as I know trace doesn't lag much if at all. Leaving trace on should be fine

OFF TOPIC: Guys, i think his name is Gloss.

:P