Author Topic: Return To Blockland 2.0 (Talk)  (Read 18168 times)

Do you think a name change is in order?

I mean...your not really "Returning to blockland". Besides, the RTB forum is full of spam from an unending wave of morons who can't make the destinction between 0002 and the mod.

Just saying that perhaps its time to start fresh. (still keep forums, but change name and link and clear all forums.)
We already did clear the old forums out all the way. We lock and remove all threads that bitch about moving to retail. Plus, the community will do just fine when we're back on retail. I'm not worried about it at all.

Do you think a name change is in order?

I mean...your not really "Returning to blockland". Besides, the RTB forum is full of spam from an unending wave of morons who can't make the destinction between 0002 and the mod.

Just saying that perhaps its time to start fresh. (still keep forums, but change name and link and clear all forums.)
We already did clear the old forums out all the way. We lock and remove all threads that bitch about moving to retail. Plus, the community will do just fine when we're back on retail. I'm not worried about it at all.

Ok, I still think a name change is in order though. I mean, 'RTB' has changed from a more content-based 'thing' to a service. Perhaps "Blockland Upload Service" ? "BUS" ?

or...."Blockland Upload Network" ? BUN?

I realise that you called it RTB because maybe you or others left it for awhile but that isnt the case with "retail".

On a side note....is it possible for you to simply delete threads that are about 0002? Locking them just clutters the forum.

As Mocheeze mentioned the update system is just the first installment of RTB. Thus calling it BUS would make the other features seem not as important. But I wouldn't mind a name change and i'm pretty sure they can think of a decent acronym with the letters RTB.

As Mocheeze mentioned the update system is just the first installment of RTB. Thus calling it BUS would make the other features seem not as important. But I wouldn't mind a name change and i'm pretty sure they can think of a decent acronym with the letters RTB.

Ready To Blockland?

Relative To Blockland-1st Favorite
Race To Blockland
Reform The Blockland-2nd Favorite
Recommend This Blockland
Reproduce The Blockland
Reflect The Blockland
Relate To Blockland

Underlined Ones i Like!

handicap The Blockhead!

handicap The Blockhead!
If thats aimed at me im NOT a blocklhead

Race To Blockland
Recommend This Blockland
Reproduce The Blockland
Reflect The Blockland
Relate To Blockland

Underlined Ones i Like!

Well, we should definitely stay away from that one. Things could be horribly confused. Yeah, the others are okay though.

Race To Blockland
Recommend This Blockland
Reproduce The Blockland
Reflect The Blockland
Relate To Blockland

Underlined Ones i Like!

Well, we should definitely stay away from that one. Things could be horribly confused. Yeah, the others are okay though.
lol, it would end up like AOT

Do you not like our forums because there isn't a designated zone for you to defecate in?

The initial RTB release is not actually going to affect gameplay in any way. Our main features at the moment are:
  • Ingame IRC/Messenger
  • Ingame Add-On Downloader
  • Ingame RSS Viewer
  • Secure GUI Downloading

The Add-On Downloader will allow you to browse through the mods people have submitted to the RTB Database (We cant link it to the Add-Ons section here as it needs server-side mods). You'll be able to view/rate/comment on them and even download/install them without closing the game! I've attached some screenshots to the post.

This version of RTB is basically a Community Add-On but in the future we may look into changing gameplay etc.
Sweet jesusfish, that looks AWESOME.

this is going to be a very exciting system to use, good job!