Author Topic: Science Megathread  (Read 3522 times)

Fine post stuff about other sciences as well then.

All other sciences are obsolete! Physics master race.
6.63x10^-34

Discuss particle interactions e.t.c.

Anyone here study physics? PLEASE

Electrons act like waves, no they don't exactly.
Electrons act like particles, no they don't exactly. - What? An interference pattern!

Quantum Electrodynamics
Mechanics
Waves and the Electromagnetic Spectrum

LOOK AT THAT NEUTRON TURN INTO A PROTON!
Emitting an anti-electron-neutrino and beta minus particle

Vectors and Scalers, Kinematics

Bonus points to anyone who can name the 12 fundamental particles and 4 forces of nature
« Last Edit: January 26, 2013, 02:51:22 AM by Fluff-is-back »

which branch of physics?

All branches on this wonderful tree of knowledge!

And the nightmares return.
Can someone explain to me why bees aren't following the laws of physics, or is there something else going on here?

I loving LOVE PHYSIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICS

I have my physics midterm tomorrow at 9 AM.  I'm so loving hyped up man.
Semester #1Subtotal          90.7 - 91
My grade is a 91 forgetin' A rite brother

so hyped.  anyone else love kinematics equations to death?

And the nightmares return.
Can someone explain to me why bees aren't following the laws of physics, or is there something else going on here?
How so?

so hyped.  anyone else love kinematics equations to death?
s=ut+0.5at^2
Where:
s = Displacement
u = initial velocity
a = acceleration
t = time
« Last Edit: January 23, 2013, 04:15:49 PM by Fluff-is-back »

I'm studying GCSE physics. It's epic cause the amount of people studing physics is decreasing rapidly, so if you have a qualification in physics, you have a higher chance of getting employed

B) suck it biologists & chemists

I'm studying GCSE physics. It's epic cause the amount of people studing physics is decreasing rapidly, so if you have a qualification in physics, you have a higher chance of getting employed

B) suck it biologists & chemists

What exam board?

Chemistry is a small branch of Physics, and Biology is a small branch of Chemistry.

Pffff...

Chemistry master race! All other branches of science suck! :D

Not really. You can't really do chemistry without using physics. It's a good toolcase to have, even though I'm not particularly fond of theoretical / pure physics.

CCEA I believe

That's a new one to me. What topics do you study?

I barely understand Physics like in the OP but it's practically my favorite subject.

I took electrical physics last year. It just ended up being a lot of loving finnicky equations, and taking chemistry this year is basically the same thing.

Everyone knows that biology or earth science is the science that gets all ze bitches.

That's a new one to me. What topics do you study?
Last year we studied energy, mainly. Stuff like electricity, kinetic/potential energy, conservation of energy, atoms and other stuff I cant remember.
This year we are currently studying electrical circuits and magnets. Stuff like electromagnetism, AC generators, transformers and circuit breakers. Later in the year we're doing other topics including space, though.