Author Topic: Half-Life Update...?  (Read 1789 times)

I am confused. What is this update that just occurred? Did anyone else get it?

is the game even that size to begin with?
maybe it was corrupted and steam just downloaded it.

I am confused. What is this update that just occurred? Did anyone else get it?
i got it too

5:35 PM - Megaguy: Linux update

is the game even that size to begin with?
maybe it was corrupted and steam just downloaded it.
def a possibility, but if others are getting it it might be more than that

source? sounds about right though... why would it have to download to my machine for a linux update? i dont run linux

(didnt mean to double post... meant to edit darnit :()

Considering HL already supported OpenGL, I'm going to hazard it's a Linux port.

I very much doubt it'll be anything else. this isn't a portal radio thing, guys.

I very much doubt it'll be anything else. this isn't a portal radio thing, guys.
But i want Half of a Quarter Life 6: Revenge of the Combine :(

If it is, I'd be rather left out. I have a physical copy of HL that is not tied to Steam and HL: Source.

Check source files for HL3 Easter eggs
Quickly!

If it is, I'd be rather left out. I have a physical copy of HL that is not tied to Steam and HL: Source.

Registering the CD-key on Steam of that will get you the Valve Complete Pack for free if I recall right.

Registering the CD-key on Steam of that will get you the Valve Complete Pack for free if I recall right.

It's a used Half-Life GOTY edition that comes with TFC 1.5. Trying to use the key on Steam says that it is already used, and Support wasn't helpful at all.

It's probably Linux, as it seems to have appeared in the steam files as a linux game, but not listed.

Edit: Check the properties, there's a beta update to SteamPipe/the new content system.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2013, 04:57:04 PM by Marcem »