Author Topic: edited the simple '[player] ate a cookie script' and want to upload it.  (Read 3299 times)

« Last Edit: January 24, 2013, 08:45:24 PM by Eeposs »

IT WORKED

but it says only 1 slice on the cake

PRETTY SMALL ASS CAKE

RELEASED.

BECAUSE.

DONE AND WORKED.

There's obviously something wrong if it's been failbinned twice...

There are apparently syntax errors, which mean it doesn't work.

There are apparently syntax errors, which mean it doesn't work.
yeah, that's what i am fixing now, also i am going to add something where it limits how many times you can say it in chat.

Tip:
Don't release any of your beginner scripts until you actually produced an maybe cool/awesome but necessarily useful add-on.

Tip:
Don't release any of your beginner scripts until you actually produced an maybe cool/awesome but necessarily useful add-on.
understood, this one will just be a miniproject for myself.

alright, how should i set it up so they get kicked if they say it x amount of times in x time period??

I have the command for one typed up where it heals you ten hp, but i want to only have it usable for ten minutes.

ive recently finished two really simple codes (quit blockland by command and heal) and now i have started work on another one:
deadlist,
which, the hope is that, when you type /deadlist, it will show you who's dead and who isn't dead.

« Last Edit: January 25, 2013, 06:36:00 PM by Electrk »

I think this should work:

Code: [Select]
Snip

Can you not do that? He is working on his own projects, let him figure it out for his own benefit. He didn't ask for the actual code.

@OP good job, keep making new things. That's the best way to improve your TS knowledge.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2013, 07:19:03 PM by elm »

Can you not do that? He is working on his own projects, let him figure it out for his own benefit. He didn't ask for the actual code.

whoops I read his post wrong
sorry
« Last Edit: January 25, 2013, 06:43:50 PM by Electrk »