Author Topic: Pivot (and/or Stykz) - Platform animation [Megathread] SUBMITED ANIMATIONS! (OP)  (Read 17524 times)

24 fps. 48 frames.

downloaded a 3d sword from droidz, decided to screw around with it.
yeah his legs don't move, i got lazy.

i also could use a good effect for the sword colliding with the ground, but i have no clue what that would be (stars?)

What about a puff of dust? That would sound appropriate.

Double post, Shad vs Shaz is almost done. 125 frames down, ??? more to go...

there are the occasional moments where one of the sticks feet are stuck in the ground, or a stick floats above it slightly.
my suggestion; move the ground to the very front of all the sticks.

there are the occasional moments where one of the sticks feet are stuck in the ground, or a stick floats above it slightly.
my suggestion; move the ground to the very front of all the sticks.
Alright, i'll try that later on today. I'm contimplating on whether I should have them continue with an all-melee fight or give them more powers. The Yellow has been teleporting and the Blue Guy has "enhanced" strength(hence the quake when he punched the ground).

Edit: Tesla, is that your first Animation?
« Last Edit: February 15, 2013, 09:50:01 AM by Shadowed999 »

No it's not.

I've done full length videos before. That was just a fun time doodle.  Why do you ask?

No it's not.

I've done full length videos before. That was just a fun time doodle.  Why do you ask?
Oh I was just asking because your post was blank besides the animation itself and I don't remember you making animations in the old threads, either. I assumed it was a great first animation.

Oh I was just asking because your post was blank besides the animation itself and I don't remember you making animations in the old threads, either. I assumed it was a great first animation.
I've done some pretty smooth stuff. It can be hard as hell but I can bring my animation quality up to Zeurel standards.

I've done some pretty smooth stuff. It can be hard as hell but I can bring my animation quality up to Zeurel standards.
Who is Zeurel?

zeurel has a popular youtube channel, a tumblr, a deviantart?
nothing stick figure related, i have no clue.

Who is Zeurel?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYAGB11YrSs
Mostly a flash animator

Hasn't done any stick figure stuff but I learn most of my stuff by watching him. The methods to flash and Pivot/Stykz can be applied both ways.

An acquaintance of mine uses flash and says flash users have the upper hand against Pivot/Stykz users in the process of animation. I've also heard that Easytoon was better than Pivot.

EEdit: Agh, gotta finish writing a speech today and I have to finish Shad vs Shaz :C

Does anyone know what the deadline for the contest was?

Not really a "contest"

Just wanna see who can really master animation
i don't think there's really a deadline, just make an awesome video and give it to trog.

i don't think there's really a deadline, just make an awesome video and give it to trog.
This is pretty much it.

If I did a "contest" I would have to give out a prize and such (Which might happen in the future)