Leonard
Howard
Raj
Penny
Bernadette
Amy
Stewart
bazinga

Author Topic: The Big Bang Theory  (Read 3934 times)

The Big Bang theory is a sitcom that I find really enjoyable and funny, it's on CBS and E4, it's a show about nerdy scientists who love girls and play games but are dumb at everything but science, right now there is only 6 seasons and its pretty good so far, the cast consists of:

Dr Sheldon Cooper

Sheldon is probably the best character in the show, he's a physicist and is cool, he also is a nerd who is super smart and funny and loves Star Trek and Amy Farrah Fowler (also a geeky nerd).

he also lives with a dumb depressing roommate who is in love with penny, and that's

Leonard Hofstadter

He's a geeky nerd who lives with sheldon in an apartment, he is also in a romantic relationship with penny (stupid dumb blonde but cute), Leonard has more friends than sheldon but is equally as nerdy as him, his friends are also two nerds who play games with him.

Howard Wolowitz

Howard is a small nerd who lives with his mother who is deeply in love and engaged to Bernadette Rostenkowski, he is a spaceman who works for NASA and his best friend is an Indian who is afraid to talk to girls.

Rajesh Koothrappali

Raj is a shy nerd but knows how to talk with the ladies while drunk, he has fantasised about Bernadette and penny, he loves to talk with his momma and poppa back in India.

Penny

Penny is a hot gamer nerd lady who games it out on halo 24/7 while eating nachos and getting fat int he couch with her bf leonard and playing with sheldon, raj is scared of penny unless drunk and sheldon is an impatient cunt who loving knocks 2938 times just to get her attention holy forget, penny was the first female in the show, she is not as hot as:

Bernadette Rostenhowski

hot/cute nerd who isn't into science or games but is deeply in love with Howard and has been done before, Bernadette is a friend of penny and is really lovey when she's mad.

Amy Farrah Fowler

Super loving cute nerd who wants sheldon to shove his baby maker into her baby deliverer to have sweet loveual intercourse and stuff, she is a science nerd lady who wants to spend time with sheldon so much that I think she needs therapy, but either way this shamy stuff is cool I guess, she's works with brains and almost whacked Bernadette with her heavy handbag once.

Ill add more later, but for now discuss this awesome show that you can neever get enough of.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2013, 03:12:29 AM by Maxwell23461 »

imo The IT Crowd is better even though it's still pretty stuff

I tried watching the show but just the intro turned me off. Sorry.

inb4itmakesnerdsmainstreamand isdumb

i think penny is just blind.

Show was kinda funny for the first season and then it just went downhill. It just sucks now.

they make fun of nerds so like the viewer is the bully kind of
and that seems to make many nerds angry

wheres Stewart on that list

I've never watched it much. The couple episodes I saw were funny, but it had too much profanity imo.
And before you say "Wat r u 12? Immature baby," It's not that I'm a child, it's that I just dislike that kind of humor.
   Also I think the show has been given a bit too much attention recently.. I mean it's funny, but it's not all THAT great. At one event I was at yesterday, there was a miscellaneous trivia question that happened to be about the show and everyone freaked out. It kind of rubbed me the wrong way

I remember watching some of this during dinner.
Laughtrack
after
everything

It's pretty funny, I've watched it before. You guys are a bit too critical on it.

can't watch it anymore

makes me feel like I'm pretending to be smart

every time someone belts out some long-winded explanation of something scientific and everything is overtaken by laughter from the audience despite the majority of them not knowing what was just said a piece of my soul is torn out

the "nerd says stuff no one understands" gag can be a funny one if it isn't done twice per episode

can't watch it anymore

makes me feel like I'm pretending to be smart

every time someone belts out some long-winded explanation of something scientific and everything is overtaken by laughter from the audience despite the majority of them not knowing what was just said a piece of my soul is torn out

the "nerd says stuff no one understands" gag can be a funny one if it isn't done twice per episode
Basically this, it also makes teenage girls think that being a nerd is super cool and fun, which makes them think they're smart, which makes them think they know what they're doing to my laptop, which makes them break my laptop.

This show breaks my laptop.