we need more gamemodes

Author Topic: we need more gamemodes  (Read 1574 times)

theres very little activity in the gamemodes board, what happened?
Hosts wanting to keep their ability to enable add-ons happened.

I actually think we don't need gamemodes.
I used to love how servers would mismatch addons and set a minigame up in a way that was unique, default gamemodes takes this away to a degree.

However, hardly anyone I see uses gamemodes anyways. Its always on custom. (The way it should always be)

I actually think we don't need gamemodes.
I used to love how servers would mismatch addons and set a minigame up in a way that was unique, default gamemodes takes this away to a degree.

However, hardly anyone I see uses gamemodes anyways. Its always on custom. (The way it should always be)
haphazardly mashing mods together like some kind of abstract mass of multicoloured clay > something made specially with code like a nice painting

i don't quite see how that works

haphazardly mashing mods together like some kind of abstract mass of multicoloured clay > something made specially with code like a nice painting

i don't quite see how that works
but if done intelligently or with enough luck it creates something magical

lets just say
something is
coming up
a smithmode

interesting

what happened for them to be slow?

the thing that happened for gamemodes to be made so fast was that they were new

and they had just come out

I don't even use gamemodes.  I can't speak for others, but the reason I don't use them is that, while a gamemode with everything set up is nice, I like to tweak things, add a few extra add-ons, remove a few, etc.  Gamemodes do not allow this.  So... I just stick with custom.

Im almost finished with a minigame survival thing sort of like WarioWare.