I need to make $150 dollars fast.

Author Topic: I need to make $150 dollars fast.  (Read 8918 times)

I need to raise $150 by... i'm hoping for august.
I can't get a job yet, I can't drive, blah blah. I could sell stuff.
But most worthwhile thing I have is an XBOX, and i won't sell that because my parents use it.
Now what?

I can get it by gamestop credit.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2013, 08:13:31 AM by The Tavros Nitram »

Why do you need $230?

Slow down on the topics with the dumb questions like, holy crap man.

No one is going to answer to this seriously just a fyi.

Become a women and then a prostitute

Why do you need $230?
Basically this.

If you can't get a job yet, then what do you need to buy?

Glass, that was unnecessary dude.

Do neighborhood jobs. Ask to pick up dog poop and get paid by the pound
Mow lawns, rake leaves, clean pools, house cleaning, gardening, body burying, car washes

Do neighborhood jobs. Ask to pick up dog poop and get paid by the pound
Mow lawns, rake leaves, clean pools, house cleaning, gardening, body burying, car washes
I know someone who could set me up with the animal clinic.

Why are you so demeaning in condescending for everything? If all you're going to do is say that the post is stuff and you don't care about my problems, you seem to care enough to take time to post it.
Think, man.

Either way, I can't really do anything but sell. I have a stuff ton of books, I have model trains, I have lots of video games..

SWIM suggests pretending to take fake donations toward a cause (door to door or a public posted box) and then keeping the money, stealing things like phones and then selling them, selling drugs, carding, stealing from stores (really easy if you select your store right and are going for the right product) then selling on ebay or some stuff, printing off coups and then reselling couponed items, phishing sites, pick pocketing, mmo account hacking and then selling, and much much more. Of course, if you want to do it legal... get a job you lazy forget

Basically this.

If you can't get a job yet, then what do you need to buy?Glass, that was unnecessary dude.
This is like his 3rd topic today. And I was serious, people usually respond like 'sell urself 2 creep bear' and what not.

This is like his 3rd topic today. And I was serious, people usually respond like 'sell urself 2 creep bear' and what not.
I don't exactly agree. Sorry.
Why are you so demeaning in condescending for everything? If all you're going to do is say that the post is stuff and you don't care about my problems, you seem to care enough to take time to post it.
Think, man.

Either way, I can't really do anything but sell. I have a stuff ton of books, I have model trains, I have lots of video games..
But why do you need the money?

Think, man.

See, the real question is "why are you asking the Blockland Forums about your problems?"

I don't exactly agree. Sorry.But why do you need the money?
I'm going to invest buy a video game console.

See, the real question is "why are you asking the Blockland Forums about your problems?"
I've seen threads that ask how to earn money. So what's wrong with this one?
I'm going to invest buy a video game console.
Ahh. Try mowing laws and helping out your neighbors.

stop making so many goddamn topics.