Anonymous strikes ussc.gov

Author Topic: Anonymous strikes ussc.gov  (Read 5493 times)

Which could be the actual file

I wouldn't doubt it, but if you just straight-up click on the links that's what one of the sets leads to, just calling it as I see it

these are followed by a line of text:
That's not a random line of text, that's a linux command. Basically it compares files that begin with Scalia, Kennedy, Thomas, Ginsburg, Breyer, Roberts, Alito, Sotomayor, or Kagan (these files can have anything after them, hence the wildcard asterisk) in the folder the shell is on, and compares it to Warhead-US-DOJ-LEA-2013.aes256 (I think, I don't use cat much) and then erases everything on any mounted volumes or disks.

Which could be the actual file
It's an encrypted file split in to several parts and you use the cat command on Linux to compile the file in one .aes256 encrypted file that needs a key to unlock it.

It's an encrypted file split in to several parts and you use the cat command on Linux to compile the file in one .aes256 encrypted file that needs a key to unlock it.
Ah, it's not comparison, it's decryption/encryption? My bad.

Ha. Hope that "Nuke the world" thing isn't going to happen.

That's not a random line of text, that's a linux command. Basically it compares files that begin with Scalia, Kennedy, Thomas, Ginsburg, Breyer, Roberts, Alito, Sotomayor, or Kagan (these files can have anything after them, hence the wildcard asterisk) in the folder the shell is on, and compares it to Warhead-US-DOJ-LEA-2013.aes256 (I think, I don't use cat much)

err no
it wouldn't combine them

it would make a new file named Warhead-US-DOJ-LEA-2013.aes256 containing the content of all those files combined