Author Topic: Fun Facts Thread  (Read 4125 times)

A mans g-spot is inside his star fish.


Vlad III Dracula better known as Vlad the Impaler. I believe his name means "Son of the Dragon" as his father was Vlad II Dracul which means "the Dragon."
thank you for confirming this, I have the memory of a handicapped fish

Fun Fact: You pee EVERY single day.

o-o



So you don't pee everyday?
  No, I've gone like, a day or two without going.

  • It's illegal to name your pig napolean (or however you spell his name) in france
  • It's illegal to name your baby "Talulu does the Hulu from Hawaii"
  • It's illegal to name your baby "Smelly Head" in Malaysia
  • It's illegal to name your baby "007" in Malaysia
  • It's illegal to name your baby  brfxxccxxmnpcccclllmmmprxvclm n­ckssqlbb1116 in Sweden

  No, I've gone like, a day or two without going.

That's weird ok



Quote
36. In Germany, an angry driver jumped out of his car to confront the driver that had just smashed into him. Surpirse! The person sitting behind the wheel was...a dog. Police say the dog had jumped into the front seat and accidentally released the hand brake.

The spacebar is the most popular key on the keyboard, E is the second most popular.

    • It's illegal to name your baby  brfxxccxxmnpcccclllmmmpr xvclmn­ckssqlbb1116 in Sweden
    Fun fact, if you google that long jumble of words up there (without the space I added) it provides but one google result.