Author Topic: Anonymous strikes ussc.gov  (Read 5563 times)

Aaron Schwartz was the co-creator of Reddit. He got around 35 years in prison and $1 million for stealing several thousand .pdfs of educational material from a site that didn't press charges. He then hung himself.

This
Its also been reported that Aaron struggled with depression for several years. I'm sure this just sent him over the edge

I for one have always supported anonymous and their cry for freedom of information.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2013, 03:52:08 AM by Thar »

that is literally the same exact thing that's on the website

This is pretty cool
Also
I for one have always supported anonymous and their cry for freedom of information.

that is literally the same exact thing that's on the website

Oh I didn't know, I couldn't load the website for some reason.

probably because a million other people are loading it too

Whats cool is that anonymous could possibly see this thread if anyone cared to search them up to see the aftermath they caused.

Has anyone else been loving around with the rest of the website? Anonymous made it editable lol

Has anyone else been loving around with the rest of the website? Anonymous made it editable lol
what if the popo comes after you

I wonder if they really have a bomb.
Although I think its a metaphor.
Their bomb is a whole bunch of government documents that they threatened to release to the public.

Their bomb is a whole bunch of government documents that they threatened to release to the public.
Is it the governments secret stash of research?!

Thanks for clearing that up.

And a powerful virus that will spread blazingly fast and destroy every computer connected to the internet.

Also a ton of antimatter to destroy the world in case it doesn't work.

And a powerful virus that will spread blazingly fast and destroy every computer connected to the internet.
Seriously?

Well that's good because then I won't have to listen to your idiotic nonsense.

I can't connect to the website.