Author Topic: Can't fap for a week :C  (Read 13768 times)

but is it worth living without a wang
Well hell no. It makes us loving men!
She has a blood special interest.
Even though period blood is not entirely blood.
Older than you, obviously.
This man knows his stuff.
Thankfully I won't deal with dat stuff for a long time.

my last girlfriend had some weird chemistry so she was constantly horny when on her period.

it's pretty nice if you can stand having to do it on a towel and you don't want to throw up when your richard is covered in blood lol

idk, personally the love is a lot better when she's on her period

also never loving make the mistake of not covering whatever surface you're having love on with a towel. we did it on my bed and hers and we stained the sheets and had to loving wash it in a sink and dry it with a hair dryer before my parents got home oh god it was awful lol

Whenever i see SpreadsPlague's post here it makes me giggle.

Can't fap for a week :C SpreadsPlague

Also reminds me of that one time a guy wanted to eat a starburst out of his girlfriend's vagoo and he did in a movie theater. A few weeks later they found the starburst.

He ate some of her herpes.
I thought it was a jolly rancher and the guy sucked on it while eating her out to distract him from the rancid taste of her pusillanimous individual?

Okay girls are always really horny on their periods like my friend just walks up to me and is like I just want to have love with someone so badly and Im like uhh Cant help you there sorry.
But anyway I think periods are gross

Pack it in fellas. Move the discussion to the mega thread!

it's pretty nice if you can stand having to do it on a towel and you don't want to throw up when your richard is covered in blood lol

idk, personally the love is a lot better when she's on her period
yeah we did it a few times while she was on her cycle. it's no where near as bad as people make it out to be, better in fact.

really now periods aren't that gross, guys. lol

Okay girls are always really horny on their periods like my friend just walks up to me and is like I just want to have love with someone so badly and Im like uhh Cant help you there sorry.
But anyway I think periods are gross
Reminds me of when people use the animal trait of going through heat with furries.

Hot stuff.

yeah we did it a few times while she was on her cycle. it's no where near as bad as people make it out to be, better in fact.

really now periods aren't that gross, guys. lol
Yes they are what the forget you're not even a girl

idk about you but most girls I know describe it as "AAUUUUUUUGHHH" or "forget my life cramps"

never heard "gross" before lol

Yet you're scared of richards now.

i know.
i'm a guy.
the love is just better.

also the blood on the richard thing was never really a major issue considering we would just take a shower after love.

that really sucks dude

my friend's gf couldn't get him off so like right in the middle of it she just stopped and started crying on his stomach lmfao

idk about you but most girls I know describe it as "AAUUUUUUUGHHH" or "forget my life cramps"

never heard "gross" before lol
"GET ME SOME CHOCOLATE"
"This is the end goodbye everyone"
"SOMEONE GET ME PREGNANT I CANT DO THIS ANYMORE"
"Oh god dont sneeze dont sneeze"
"I hate all of you"
"im SO loving EMOTIONAL"

never heard about the sneezing thing before lol.

sneezing on period = waterfall of blood