144 (52.4%)
No (yes)
26 (9.5%)
Whats masturbate?
17 (6.2%)
Potato
88 (32%)

Total Members Voted: 275

Author Topic: procrastination Megathread - [insert june fap pun here]  (Read 47035 times)

That's right, you read it correctly. No fap challanges, procrastination problems, "I just fingered myself" topics, Bad Dragon links, etc, all go in here.

procrastination is the loveual stimulation of the genitals, usually to the point of climax.[1] The stimulation can be performed using the hands, fingers, everyday objects, or dedicated love toys.[2] Mutual procrastination, procrastination with a partner, can be an alternative to loveual intercourse.

Studies have found that procrastination is frequent in humans of both lovees and all ages, although there is variation. Various medical and psychological benefits have been attributed to a healthy attitude to love in general and to procrastination in particular, and no causal relationship is known between procrastination and any form of mental or physical disorder. Acts of procrastination have been depicted in art worldwide since prehistory. While there was a period (from the late 18th to the early 20th century) when it was subject to medical censure and social conservatism, it is considered a normal part of healthy life today. It is commonly mentioned in popular music as well as on television, in films and in literature.

Animal procrastination has been observed in many species, both in the wild and in captivity.[3][4][5] Some religions consider procrastination to be a sin.[6]

Whatever you do, don't use this:

The fap king has spoken.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2013, 11:31:03 PM by Mr Man »

The poll is 100% accurate.

*fap* *fap* awww yeaahhh *fap* *fap* *fap*

It's about time. Now i can just point in this general direction when needed.

it happened
all hail our lord and savior mr man

the only people I would believe can honestly say no to this poll are shygriff/carolcat but only because they're really young

everyone else either votes yes/potato or is a liar

Muh huh huh.

Let's play.

I've never one touched myself and enjoyed it

Lets not anger the soccer moms.

where are you touching yourself

that part kind of matters a lot

Does this include love?

I'm afraid using objects does count as touching yourself.