Author Topic: Space Megathread  (Read 4324 times)

No, no we'll be the space invaders!
Good idea! Lets explore the cosmos!
* The Big Bad Jellyfish jumps inside a space ship

Lets team up and build a space rocket and defend from space invaders!
No, no we'll be the space invaders!
Good idea! Lets explore the cosmos!
* The Big Bad Jellyfish jumps inside a space ship
i laughed so hard until i realized i wasnt looking at the procrastination thread

Lately I've been having fun with the idea of building a homemade projection unit to project various space things in my room using lens from broken cameras and LEDs from flashlights and what not. I got inspiration from this video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9wAd9wUN5w
Does anybody have any helpful resources related to this sort of thing? I'm not interested in actually buying a computer-aided projector, I want to build.

does anyone here even know the orders of the orbits of our solar system?

sun - mercury - venus - earth - mars - asteroid belt - jupiter - saturn - urstar fish - neptune

sun - mercury - venus - earth - mars - asteroid belt - jupiter - saturn - urstar fish - neptune
I do.

you can't really place the asteroid belt in there, there are asteroids pretty much everywhere
there do happen to be a lot between mars/jupiter but there's tons everywhere else too

Space is like my biggest interest ever. Besides constallations which I find suuuuuper boring.

my biggest interests ever are black holes

I do too

I do too
I can always find Urstar fish right off the bat.
if you know what i mean.

what the forget did i just watch