Adventure Mode

Author Topic: Adventure Mode  (Read 2537 times)

I'm just kidding, I didn't know people can get so offensive over that. :/
There's a hidden rule: No trolling or ban. You will not mention that you are trolling or even troll. Common memes like the troll face and other stuff are frowned upon.
facepalms are cool with the community

also use the "modify" button so you do not double post.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2013, 01:18:34 AM by Quote Story »

I'm just asking for that game mode so don't be trollin', because I am actually trolling you...

Called it

I'm just kidding, I didn't know people can get so offensive over that. :/
Before you join a new internet forum, it is STRONGLY advised to rule the terms and policies along with conditions that apply within the forum. Generally if you say you're trolling us, it actually means you're purposely trying to disturb us. And that is just as offensive as constantly insulting people. I believe you should get a warning, though, because it is an unwritten rule, and you are juvenile and new to the internet so that would be fair.

well I have to go, I made a deal that i can't go back on to the computer for school days.
Ya, you're at least under the age of 12.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2013, 01:32:42 AM by Mounds Bar »

I know there is no adventure mode. I've learned every trick and every move you people make.
I'm just asking for that game mode so don't be trollin', because I am actually trolling you...

Mounds, he's not new.

Download-Adventure Tools. You have to make your own idea of Adventure Gamemode Good luck with that.

Mounds, he's not new.
Quote from: cblock360's Profile
Date Registered:   January 18, 2013, 02:12:57 AM

Let me go make a new account, register a new key, and tell you that I'm not an alt.

I'll say that I know everything about the forums, and that I know all about you guys.  Apparently you'll still say that I'm new, just because of the join date.

Oh my god here we go again

Drop it, guys. It's not funny anymore. Infact everyone who starts this stuff should be killed for destroying the memory of a one time fun thing.
This X10000

bye?

also stop double posting like this is a chatroom.

You are highly unlikeable

i think that some day we should all get together and actually begin work on a blockland main adventure mode.
we have gamemodes, and there are way too many people sitting on this forum with ultimate blockland destruction coding/modeling/etc powers, yet nothing to use it with.

Well, that was short lived.

I think I've just sparked a war by this post. Please forgive me. :( I'm new to this forum. I'll try hard to respect the forums. Oh one more thing, i'm 14.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2013, 06:12:32 PM by cblock360 »