Yes, for the lulz
28 (33.7%)
No
7 (8.4%)
No, for the lulz
7 (8.4%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: September 19, 2007, 05:32:27 PM

Author Topic: Let Bones4 Back?  (Read 18129 times)

tl;dr

Data Realms is gonna get raided by 4chan, Anti get your banhammer ready.
WHEN!?
I need to get popcorn...
OMFG
I MUST WARN THEM!!!

Why? Anti-Cop is an admin there...

Why? Anti-Cop is an admin there...
holy stuff RLY O_O?
and its the data realms that is working on CC right?
 :cookieMonster:

bones4 wins :D

Bones4 wins a whining bitch award.

Seriously, if he is going to take the internet so seriously, he should not be on the internet.

Over zealous religion worshiping has been the leading cause of conflicts in the world since forever.

And they always will, it's like trying to hold back a failing damn.

I say yes, but I cannot vote, therefore this post is just stating my opinion

First off....I don't see why we needed a whole thread devoted to Bones4....

Anyway...I said "No" simply because I despise these 'bible-thumpers'.

Although I am not familiar with the circumstances of his leave, if it is because of some extremeist/zealous belief then he should stay out. Its bad enough that the church and state are so close...I don't need anyone else pushing that crap on me.

If Bones4 couldn't keep his religious beliefs out of the forums, I see no reason why we should let him back in. To my knowledge...the best he did was rebuild Titanic about 5 times.

all those posts were removed from facechild's gallery thread for his evil church or whatever. we spammed it up fast with convo about bones whining with a bible up his ass.

although i don't feel bad he left, and do not look forward to his jesus richarding again, i was probably the one that pushed him the most.
so i voted yes just because i was so mean.

but im curious, why does badspot even care to ask us? does he have mixed feelings about him coming back?
explain yourself badspot, this is the discussion for it lol.