Author Topic: Towns  (Read 1473 times)

dont dig down to fast.

like dont even link to lvl -2 until you are all wearing stone mace, and wood armour.

dont even go into lvl -4 until you are wearing full bone armour.

and so on.

and let the heros do all the exploring for you. they auto run around killing things and opening the shadow of war down there.
just let your guys do all the gathering afterward. if you dont have a hero yet then you shouldnt open the dungeons.

Is there a way to cut down a bunch of trees like before?

just use the cut tool so you can drag and select an area at once. dont right click everything, takes forever.

but its best to have at least a 5x5 tree farm eventually. because you will be taking long walks for wood not long after you start.
once you have a tree farm you can auto cut a few logs without having to pay attention.

dont dig down to fast.

like dont even link to lvl -2 until you are all wearing stone mace, and wood armour.

dont even go into lvl -4 until you are wearing full bone armour.

and so on.

and let the heros do all the exploring for you. they auto run around killing things and opening the shadow of war down there.
just let your guys do all the gathering afterward. if you dont have a hero yet then you shouldnt open the dungeons.
My heroes had completely cleared the first dungeon and I didn't know they got progressively harder so I opened the next and they followed my heroes into the barracks and massacred the army before going to the tavern and killing everyone else.

I wish it didn't take so long to build houses

you dont need to rush houses.
i start off by just placing the building zones on the ground and not even having walls.
my new game here i have 17 guys 4 heros, on the second dungeon level, and i still havnt made walls.
you dont even get a happiness bonus unless you have a ceiling. walls arent important. but even then its just a tiny bonus, build a few decorations in the room zones and let your guys idle (not have a que) and the happiness will go up fast enough to spawn more guys into the town.

i build my rooms close so i basically only have 1 large house.
less walls to build.

though i think you could just put the zones side by side and it really dosnt matter lol.
http://prntscr.com/qr8xe