Author Topic: A Sorry Note.  (Read 1621 times)

I'm sorry for anything I've done during the last two posts.  I respect the forums policies, and I'm sorry if I may have offended someone.  I'll try hard not to let myself get to carried away and to help make these forums a better place.  Thank you for your time.  Here have a cookie. :) :cookie:

all 11 of your posts are handicapped challenged congratulations
« Last Edit: January 28, 2013, 06:27:39 PM by SpreadsPlague »

made it very polite just to please you

all 11 of your posts are handicapped congratulations
My boy, I said 2 posts, not 11.

Here have a cookie. :) :cookie:
I'd reccomeded you avoid doing this in the future.

I'd reccomeded you avoid doing this in the future.
ok thnx for telling me

While you might be trying to be sincere, a lot of the people on these forums don't seem to be mature enough to accept these kind of apologies, especially not when they're posted as a new topic.
My advice to you is to apologize if you feel it's necessary (but not in a whole new topic, maybe in a PM or something) and then just act better. Over time people might get over it if you just act better. Also
I'd reccomeded you avoid doing  :cookie: in the future.

He has already ruined his chances.

He has already ruined his chances.
It's very possible for him to redeem himself.

All i'm trying to say is that i'm sorry.  I'll work hard to be good to the forums and respect everyone.  Simple as that.

All i'm trying to say is that i'm sorry.  I'll work hard to be good to the forums and respect everyone.  Simple as that.
I'm sorry to say, but it isn't that simple. This isn't a very friendly place and many people here are stubborn and ignorant. Best thing to do is the keep up with good posting that way this all goes away eventually.

nobody would have even known you did anything if you never made this topic

Not a large problem, just make sure to read our rules, okay :)

I reccomend you an hero ASAP