Author Topic: Trader.  (Read 9870 times)

People can do whatever they want on their server as long as it isn't against the ToS. (as my server proves :cookieMonster: )

The reason I admined Trader was because I thought he was responsible, and from this tidle wave of 'omg trader o noes' I can see that he is. I dare any of you to admin this kid and just spy on him. He runs around and just rapes your server as a DM in between his hours of testing his loving doors to relieve tension.

I usually admin him on my server and he usually just builds or talks.

Iban, admin anyone of us, I believe you will witness and same thing.

I lol'd.

I love drama. It's so dramatic. I think just to post in here you have to have a chemical imbalance.

i wouldnt want to be admin on any server but my own.

you kids act like being a admin is some god status, and make goals to be in charge of others.

i like building...being a admin has nothing to do with doing that better

I enjoy programming. The meticulas task of building is something I'm not good at.

basically all that being admin is good for (while not on your own server, or your clan's dedicated)
is being a complete richard to others in DM's.

Iban, admin anyone of us, I believe you will witness and same thing.

hahahahaha QFT

I lol'd.

I love drama. It's so dramatic. I think just to post in here you have to have a chemical imbalance.

You've made more topics in here than any of us.  Coincidence? I think not.

Considering none of you have even ever joined before judging it, I suppose you can keep your stuffty comments.

basically all that being admin is good for (while not on your own server, or your clan's dedicated)
is being a complete richard to others in DM's.

Actually, I often need the help of my admins to keep the server running smoothly when I'm programming / Away.

I ban X, this must hint at something.

I lol'd.

You've made more topics in here than any of us.  Coincidence? I think not.

Oneill, stop sulking about how I banned you for tee-hee tater-tots.

I ban X, this must hint at something

My name DOES NOT mean 'I ban' - It is NOT derived from runscape - it is NOT derived from any pun or ANY game - it was CREATED when I was trying to think of a neat sounding online identity. GTFO!