Author Topic: Cubelands was banned for 2 weeks.  (Read 16552 times)

Such as being a douche

If you bash him for his grammar of course he's gonna talk trash to you eventually (for the second link).
As for the first one, I see isolated incidents but that's definitely not the worst this forum has in the way of douches.

If you bash him for his grammar of course he's gonna talk trash to you eventually (for the second link).
As for the first one, I see isolated incidents but that's definitely not the worst this forum has in the way of douches.

It's annoying how he says he's a unique snowflake and get used to him or leave. A majority of his posts are stuff outside of not being able to understand them.

It's annoying how he says he's a unique snowflake and get used to him or leave. A majority of his posts are stuff outside of not being able to understand them.

Of course he's a unique snowflake! Just like everybody else!!

http://deafness.about.com/cs/multipledisab/a/deafmr.htm

Guys this might give some insight into cubelands, there are quite a few disorders that cause both deafness and mental disability. I'm beginning to think blockland just attracts all types of mental disabilities.

Such as being a douche

I'd be willing to have a Skype voice conference with Cubelands to straighten things out.

I'd be willing to have a Skype voice conference with Cubelands to straighten things out.

:cookieMonster:

He cant talk wtf

or i see what you did there haha

Cmon guys lets just hear him out.

this is deafinitely a good idea