Author Topic: Goth77's Moving Castle Update Topic  (Read 1015 times)

I was gonna add onto my other topic but it got too old, and I am not surprised seeing as how I have a few select builds I still work on every now and then. The old topic can be found at: http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=199600.0

Anyhoo, I worked on this a bit yesterday:

Ill try to update this one more regularly!

Odd, very odd :D but looks nice

Haha, I remember chilling in this build with you.

How does it move
You know the answer
With wonder and magic and lots of code? :D

I do have to say though that I really like the way the build is integrated into the island, which kinda gives me a neat idea.
I think its starting to fill out and I like all the various assortments of buildings. Those vines are really cool too.
The only thing I dont particularly like is that ramp pattern you use from some of the walls although that's only a minor thing.

This would be a cool community build. I know Heedicalking did something like this once but it'd be cooler if all the islands bridged together, more of a collabortive effort. Like Badspot's Block Party with more floating islands.

I remember you. I met you when i first got on the rtb forums

With wonder and magic and lots of code? :D
Hint: it doesn't move

the only thing that bothers me about it is that weird pinecone-like thing underneath it

Added mini restaurant and theater lol

Choneis' Canadian housing project

Thought this was going to be based off Howl's Moving Castle. I am disappoint.

Build is decent though, keep at it. Add a few bits sticking out randomly out of the sides to make it look more messy.

EDIT: Just searched 'ghibli' in gallery to see if anyone tried making anything similar, and found your old topic where it clearly states that it is based on Howls Moving Castle. Iderped..
« Last Edit: February 19, 2013, 06:28:00 PM by boodals 2 »

And so it begins...

It's getting bigger :D

And so it begins...

It's getting bigger :D

make it the size of the actual one from the movie xD