JFK Reloaded

Author Topic: JFK Reloaded  (Read 1938 times)

This is the funniest stuff in the world.
Basically what you do is you try to replicate JFK's assassination
but since it's pretty cool and you can look over your shooting and then see where your bullet landed and get details down to where it hit (you can hear that it hit JFK in the fingers) and where it exited.

All those peoples who want to shoot others, this is it. It's physics are pretty good (unless you count when cars crash and people fly out like loving balloons)
Just google a download, because it's abandon ware now.

how to win:

shoot the driver
everyone dies in a car crash
???
profit

how to win:

shoot the driver
everyone dies in a car crash
???
profit
But then we wouldn't get that wonderfully unpleasant scene of his wife reaching out to grab one of his head chunks.

But then we wouldn't get that wonderfully unpleasant scene of his wife reaching out to grab one of his head chunks.
I usually shoot the driver in the head then the bullet goes into the govenors wife then I shoot the brains out of jfk and then shoot his wife in the stomach and kill everyone else who drives cars just to see all the people flying out of them

jesus christ im weird.

i killed everyone in a bus once

it was lovely

where we're going we don't need morals

I only play using some trainer, max lulz that way

bitch i had a topic on this

I can't play this game, it's way too weird and just awful feeling

While this controversial game is quite unsettling, I really hope we can respect it for what it's trying to do, educate. It's a historical reenactment game, the developers didn't go "LOLOLOLOLOLOL HAI GUISE U GET 2 SHOOT JFK!1!!1" I think Ted Kennedy took the wrong side of the game, and left the education reenactment part behind.

OMG GUISE I GET 2 SHOOT JFK!1!!1