Author Topic: Does anyone remember this "Impossible Creatures" game?  (Read 3205 times)

So like, this game was about taking two animals and stuff and like combining them and it was like a rts and stuff and it was fun.

I was wondering if anyone remembers, has played it before, and if possible knows where I can buy it atm.

Spore
It's Spore
Definitely Spore
100%

Spore

No these were real animals that you combined and you chose which body parts to swap and stuff and it changed their stats.

Ex. A Cougar and a Shark could be combined.

Yeah totally spore silly me

If I'm thinking of the right game the name was something like "creaturater" or the like, where the first half was half of "creature" or a similar word and the second half a different word's half.

Or not.

If I'm thinking of the right game the name was something like "creaturater" or the like, where the first half was half of "creature" or a similar word and the second half a different word's half.

Or not.

I know what the game is I'm wondering if anyone else remembers this glorious stuff.

was the cover like a tiger+shark? i think my cus had it and i only saw the cover

was the cover like a tiger+shark? i think my cus had it and i only saw the cover

It's a Tiger combined with a Lobster

I'd look for the disks but after 7 years of them not being in cases and scattered around in the middle of somewhere I don't think they'll work.

mother of tits i KNEW it

i only saw the disc case because my cousin had this treasure trove of 2000-XP era windows games

It's a Tiger combined with a Lobster

I'd look for the disks but after 7 years of them not being in cases and scattered around in the middle of somewhere I don't think they'll work.
Spore

Oh man. The first thing I ever bought from the internet. It was a pretty sweet game, but I remember it being rather unbalanced. I think whale + anything made a rather overpowered creature. I still have that disc too.

Oh man. The first thing I ever bought from the internet. It was a pretty sweet game, but I remember it being rather unbalanced. I think whale + anything made a rather overpowered creature. I still have that disc too.
Whale+naked mole rat

Whale+naked mole rat

This was the first thing I made when I got the game in Army Creator.