Task manager looks funky

Author Topic: Task manager looks funky  (Read 807 times)

Why does it look like this? It started doing it today. how do I fix it?

Double click the border.

That will be 50 dollars, please. Make it out to cash.

Double click the border.

That will be 50 dollars, please. Make it out to cash.
ok

hang on a second, you dont work for apple!

Google is right in front of you. Instead of searching for the solution yourself, you waste time by coming here asking other people for a solution and all they do is Google it, something you could've done yourself. So in the end, you wasted your time and theirs.

Not that you'd google this because it's easy to fix but this applies to most help threads out there.

What if they didn't Google it? What if they already knew? No need to be such a jerk about it, anyway

What if they didn't Google it? What if they already knew? No need to be such a jerk about it, anyway

Not that you'd google this because it's easy to fix but this applies to most help threads out there.

I was just saying what most help threads are about. It's like people are trying to every little reason to make a topic. It bugs me that people get stuck on really easy problems that require no intelligence to fix. I view these threads as spam but that's just me. Now if you think I'm a jerk so be it.

Block, you really need to take a chill, if you view these as spam then why are you posting here?

Anyways, if people didn't want to help me they wouldn't have helped

locking