Pat, Redyz, and Gregers750

Author Topic: Pat, Redyz, and Gregers750  (Read 6063 times)

What consequences? What have I done wrong? I wish to get this over with because I feel like the topic has been discussed enough already, not because I 'fear of a ban' or whatever you're implying, you're utterly idiotic if you think I'm doing this in fear of 'repercussions'.

I just want this to be over because I am sick and tired of hearing about the Gregers case.
Bad reputation and key revoking because right now you're just plain out trying to troll.

Bad reputation and key revoking because right now you're just plain out trying to troll.
Basically this.

Anyway, I won't be able to reply since I'm going camping for the next two days or so.

Don't you dare imply that I have 'nothing more to say' or that I am 'unable to face the facts' as you guys would like to imply.
I'm announcing clearly that I'll be away for a day or two, if any question should arise feel free to ask my buddy PatBL/Pat on blockland.

Evening folks.
imply
that word doesn't mean what you think it means

Don't think I have turned my back on this thread, I will reply once in a while

IDC I think your loving stupid.

Can we just ban gregerz for sick forgetery I mean he's a proven child enthusiast!

Can we just ban gregerz for sick forgetery I mean he's a proven child enthusiast!
Add him to your topic lol

Hi all, I am making this post from an internet cafe because I have decided to go home at is it loving freezing outside and that camping is no longer a viable option.

I am glad I am getting some support from respectable entities such as Stocking and DrenDran, each bit of support is more than appreciated.

As for gregers, look dude stop bringing your entire family on this; it'll only make things worse, now everyone knows you're a brutal child enthusiast and your reputation has suffered greatly from the incident.
I think it would be best if you made a public apology to the forums and to the victims of this incident.

On a related note, I would like you guys to stop creating new threads about this topic, I have stated it numerous time before but it seems like the message isn't getting through, I managed to figure out how to use bold letters so I shall use that technology to good use and mention explicitely that I ask you guys in a kind and definite manner to please lay off this poor Gregers for he has been through enough already.

Gregers, I would like to sincerely apologize about this incident as I did not intend for it to get blown out to such proportions; again: I hope you may find peace in knowing that your tendencies have been brought to the world so that everyone may know about it. It is up to you now to decide how you will deal with that information and how you shall process and act upon your creepphilic tendencies, I hope you'll find the way.

Now let me get back home so I may get a good night of sleep.

Captain Redyz out

Holy forget.
I seriously think and wouldn't be at all surprised if Gregers, Pat, and Redyz are just a bunch of cigarette troll friends out to troll Blockland at all costs.
And act dumb in an attempt to cover it up.

Hi all, I am making this post from an internet cafe because I have decided to go home at is it loving freezing outside and that camping is no longer a viable option.

I am glad I am getting some support from respectable entities such as Stocking and DrenDran, each bit of support is more than appreciated.

As for gregers, look dude stop bringing your entire family on this; it'll only make things worse, now everyone knows you're a brutal child enthusiast and your reputation has suffered greatly from the incident.
I think it would be best if you made a public apology to the forums and to the victims of this incident.

On a related note, I would like you guys to stop creating new threads about this topic, I have stated it numerous time before but it seems like the message isn't getting through, I managed to figure out how to use bold letters so I shall use that technology to good use and mention explicitely that I ask you guys in a kind and definite manner to please lay off this poor Gregers for he has been through enough already.

Gregers, I would like to sincerely apologize about this incident as I did not intend for it to get blown out to such proportions; again: I hope you may find peace in knowing that your tendencies have been brought to the world so that everyone may know about it. It is up to you now to decide how you will deal with that information and how you shall process and act upon your creepphilic tendencies, I hope you'll find the way.

Now let me get back home so I may get a good night of sleep.

Captain Redyz out
1. You are stupid still. 2. Stockings not a respected person on this forum, where the hell have you been? LOL. 3. Wtf is it with all you guys and "<Name> Over and out" at the end of every post.

2. Stockings not a respected person on this forum, where the hell have you been?

Mfw when the guy saying this has been permabanned 11 times for massive cigarettegory while I'm still on my first account.

1. You are stupid still. 2. Stockings not a respected person on this forum, where the hell have you been? LOL. 3. Wtf is it with all you guys and "<Name> Over and out" at the end of every post.
But DrenDran, that guys rolling in respect!

why is everyone still taking these guys seriously.

Mfw when the guy saying this has been permabanned 11 times for massive cigarettegory while I'm still on my first account.
Doesn't change the fact you're a handicapped attention whore.

But DrenDran, that guys rolling in respect!
Ya. But doesn't change that Redyz, Pat, and Gregors are all idiots.

Doesn't change the fact you're a handicapped attention whore.

Unlike you, people actually like me.