Are you going to be at the party?

Wouldn't miss it for the world.
Yes, I'll be there.
I'll try to make it.
I might come.
I probably won't be able to make it.
No, I'm not coming.
Of course not, why would I?

Author Topic: Blockland - Six Years of Building  (Read 6261 times)

BL was released as public alpha in like 2004, 1 year before stuffblox came out

Why did you have to bring roblox in
to this?

seriously you guys?
this is why blockland isn't rapidly increasing as much as it should be
just because this isn't some awesome, 1000000% pro build doesn't mean it shouldn't be complimented for, and at the least given credit for atleast TRYING

maybe instead of yelling at him, tell him its good that hes trying something like this. people that commented on the first page are real good examples, right?
then maybe when others see that we dont yell at people for not being perfect they'll buy blockland and we'll have more players.
THEN AGAIN, maybe i'm not right. from as long as i've been lingering on the forums, it seems it would be impossible to be like this.

as for OP,
I think its pretty good. I mean, some things can be made better, like the walls. Put some cool designs around! Otherwise, as much as others say otherwise, I think its pretty good.
You don't need walls with no visible lines, huge dance floors that have pro events, and all that just to have fun.
BUT, you should fix that music problemo, there is a bit too much. Any computer can handle that much; it'll just take a forgetload of time to download.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2013, 07:25:05 AM by Arekan »

I dont remember kalphs having a main dj

no amount of sugar coating or subject avoiding can cover up how bad this build is

Thank you.  :)
Besides, it hard to make the greatest build on Earth with just the default bricks.
Do you really think I'm going to use non-defaults during a party to celebrate DEFAULT Blockland's anniversary.
Using a non default brick, are you crazy?!
Brb added 100mb of nondefault music lol

So this is like some kind of party?

I said that it took me a week, where did you get forty nine days from?
Lies
you said
The build was worked on for several weeks.
7 weeks = 49 days

Besides, it hard to make the greatest build on Earth with just the default bricks.
...then enable add-ons...

Kalphiter used the EXACT SAME MUSIC during his New Years' parties...

AND YOU'RE COMPLAINING NOW?!

wth^
How else am I going to get their attention other than scream it at the top of my lungs while jumping off a cliff?

-dip-
reportable?

reportable?
Doubt it, but really really annoying and unnecessary
Clone get ahold of yourself

Theres a thing called bold you know

so supposedly kalphiter is god and you have to do everything he does?